Official "When did MJ wear those??" post and FAQs!!

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by luis og13s

that site "jordan extreme society" had an amazing collection of high resolution pics of jordan, so many of them too

now all their photo galleries aren't working
frown.gif

this! I use to go on there ALLL the time and look at game photos.
very good & informative site indeed...

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

383497138.jpg
I'm pretty sure most have seen this picture before; the Air Jordan I with the Dunk's sole. I was going through old pictures of Mike today, and noticed something on this pair that I'd never heard about before... wings logos on the medial side:

2is88m0.jpg

5ufr7c.jpg

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

I have a question guys..
First colorway the 6's released is it Carmines??

The Carmine colorway was the LAST pair of VI's released. MJ wore those for the start of the 91-92 season and then he broke out the VII's during all star break.

Ahhhhh! the good ole days when you were actually able to cop what your favorite player was rocking
pimp.gif

these young bucks and their 1 of 1s and fruity pebble exclusive colorways. bah!

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by ksmith4768
I'm pretty sure most have seen this picture before; the Air Jordan I with the Dunk's sole. I was going through old pictures of Mike today, and noticed something on this pair that I'd never heard about before... wings logos on the medial side:

2is88m0.jpg

5ufr7c.jpg

Yeah, I just noticed that too. I wonder why Nike stopped producing them that way.

Does anyone know if the military 4's where ever game worn?
if so could someone provide a picture?
thanks in advance
quick question did MJ wore Grape V
pimp.gif

No, MJ never wore the Military IV's or Grape V's with the Bulls. You gotta remember that the league had a pretty strict uniform guideline back then. The shoes primary colors had to match the team's colors and they also had to be consistent with what the rest of the team was (i.e. He couldn't wear black shoes while the rest of the team wore white shoes.) Today, it appears as if the rules don't matter as much. Lebron wore Dunkmans and "Red Carpet" VII's this year and neither one of those shoes really matched the team's colors. Also Rondo wore the opposite colors in many games this year. 

MJ was the greatest of all time hes kicks were crazy its a shame that he doesnt wear exclusive kicks now. he only wears what comes out like aj1s and team jordans.

more all-star pics

mj19849314.jpg

mj19849338.jpg

mj19849354.jpg

mj19849357.jpg

mj19849384.jpg

mj19849383.jpg

mj959686.jpg

mj979885.jpg

mjallstar200222.jpg

mjallstar200314.jpg

* I just acquired 1200+ untagged MJ photos from gettyimages. If anyone is interested i can try uploading all of them to a file later this week, lmk.

Tinker Hatfield and MJ, best shoe design collaboration??

I think so. These 2 were destined to work together.

Back
Top Bottom