Official "When did MJ wear those??" post and FAQs!!

The worst I've ever seen were fake AJF 23s. I was like "why sir, why?"

Team Jordans were hot from 98-2002 in my area. They didn't start getting wack until jordan retired.

I'm def surprised. Team Jordans got no play in my area unless your moms or aunt copped em thinking they were looking out for you LOL

I had the AF1/Jordan Fusions back in Middle school (think they were the Taxi colorway) before everyone realized retros were the "real" Jordan I use to turn heads.  They use to call me the King of Jordans back then.
LOL, I didn't mess with the fusions either. When I got a pair of Js back then I legit treated them like dress shoes even though they were prolly copped on a sale rack someplace.

The worst I've ever seen were fake AJF 23s. I was like "why sir, why?"

Team Jordans were hot from 98-2002 in my area. They didn't start getting wack until jordan retired.

My boy had these fake fusions with the AJ 23 print but had the lace pattern of AJ 9's and the midsole of an AF1 :x this was like 3 years ago too. He wasn't too into sneakers but I had to tell him he couldn't we wearin them joints out with us. Put him on a little game and even though he still wasn't big on spending money on sneakers he got his first actual pair of Jordan's in 2013. Some '93 AJ1's in the Marvin the Martian colorway :smh:

I remember the Taxi Fusions coming out and was about to get them just off the strength that it would be the only fusion to release. Man did Nike run that idea into the ground. I became obsessed with the CDP packs instead. Destroyed my wallets.

LOL, I didn't mess with the fusions either. When I got a pair of Js back then I legit treated them like dress shoes even though they were prolly copped on a sale rack someplace.
I had these ugly @ss things. I actually just sold them worn for $120 about 2 months ago. Was surprised how much they sold for

i got school'd big time by this thread. the GOAT of threads. props to the igniter for this thread that's been educating everybody since 2010. 

best revelations to me thru this thread:

1. Jordan wearing Pennys in a game

2. Jordan wearing lows since the 90s

3. Jordan wearing a 14 black toe (thought this was just a recent colorway)

i got school'd big time by this thread. the GOAT of threads. props to the igniter for this thread that's been educating everybody since 2010. 

best revelations to me thru this thread:

1. Jordan wearing Pennys in a game
2. Jordan wearing lows since the 90s
3. Jordan wearing a 14 black toe (thought this was just a recent colorway)

Jordan actually wore his first lows in 1987 by wearing the AJ2 lows.
After those it was not before 1996 that Air Jordans got low cut versions again. The AJ12 was an exception though as the low cut version was not released during the og release.

Jumpman Team FBI.

KU had some very simple but effective PE's of those FBI. Would love to find a pair. I wanna say they hit the outlets in larger sizes. Shoes also came with a dope rubber bracelet. I flat out loved that bracelet and one time I was cutting something with a pair of scissors and cut it in half...:smh:

KU had some very simple but effective PE's of those FBI. Would love to find a pair. I wanna say they hit the outlets in larger sizes. Shoes also came with a dope rubber bracelet. I flat out loved that bracelet and one time I was cutting something with a pair of scissors and cut it in half...:smh:

FBIs were an awesome shoe... I got the red/whites for $30 on sale at FL in 2003 lol

MJ actually liked them more than the 18s (sidenote: 18s were HORRIBLE to ball in, those things were like bricks). Makes me think the FBI's should've been the 18s and the 18s should've been the FBIs haha

FBIs were an awesome shoe... I got the red/whites for $30 on sale at FL in 2003 lol

MJ actually liked them more than the 18s (sidenote: 18s were HORRIBLE to ball in, those things were like bricks). Makes me think the FBI's should've been the 18s and the 18s should've been the FBIs haha
18s were great to ball in imo. used them for a whole season no issues.

Wore my CDP 18's into the ground. Always wanted to get my hands on the black/royal pair so a retro is long overdue

Back
Top Bottom