Official "When did MJ wear those??" post and FAQs!!

I thought this thread was titled "When did MJ wear those?"

Cuz what the hell is on this page 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@ the Bill Walton comment  
laugh.gif

This thread is great...I think you should require all new members to read through this topic in order to unlock their membership, page by page.  Let them know what its all about through a history lesson.

I am aware the OG "SpaceJams" from the 94-95 Playoffs featured concord purple on them and I have also seen the pictures.

My question is, did the "SpaceJams" that MJ rocked in the movie itself feature concord purple or royal blue on them, as the later public retro release did?

Awesome thread! I'm surprised there are not any pics of him wearing the Black V's with the black laces switched out for white ones. 
pimp.gif

Based off of what I can ascertain there is no reason that the black/white XIs that MJ wore during the 94-95 playoffs against the Magic should actually be called "SpaceJams", rather they should be referred to as "un-Concords" considering they have Concord Purple on them and not Royal Blue. 
The 2000 release and 2009 retro with Royal Blue are based off what MJ actually wore in the movie SpaceJam and thus are referred to as such.

Any one else disagree?

Originally Posted by DJYoung08

Awesome thread! I'm surprised there are not any pics of him wearing the Black V's with the black laces switched out for white ones. 
pimp.gif

Can anyone post pics? I'm trying to put white laces on my black 5s. I'm not a fan of swapping out laces but I can bet it makes the shoe flare more.

Originally Posted by Snowman626

Originally Posted by DJYoung08

pimp.gif
Can anyone post pics? I'm trying to put white laces on my black 5s. I'm not a fan of swapping out laces but I can bet it makes the shoe flare more.
ieibev.jpg

20z36he.jpg

I believe MJ only wore 'em this way for a few games in the 1990 NBA Playoffs.

Originally Posted by deewaxx

Pls post pics of MJ wearing AJ IV Mars... someone have that??? Thanks

Are you talking about the retros with Spike Lee's face on the heel? If you are, I don't recall seeing MJ wearing them unless it was a random shot of him walking around. If you're talking about the "OG" fire-red IV's (They didn't have the Mars logo), I can post those....LMK

Originally Posted by ijapino

Are you talking about the retros with Spike Lee's face on the heel? If you are, I don't recall seeing MJ wearing them unless it was a random shot of him walking around. If you're talking about the "OG" fire-red IV's (They didn't have the Mars logo), I can post those....LMK
Yes Sir... the OG fire-red IVs. My mistake on the Mars description
embarassed.gif
Thanks!

cheers! great pics! great sequence and story lines of air jordan footwear! air jordan is the best and undisputable sports footwear that has ever designed.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Yes Sir... the OG fire-red IVs. My mistake on the Mars description
embarassed.gif
Thanks!
2qi7d04.jpg

2z8tix1.jpg

2d8jajb.jpg

21dos3b.jpg

332xdea.jpg

qx9kk3.jpg

jjqw48.jpg

Wow, they need to release those OG Fire red IV's, but this time without MARS' head on it, and better leather quality.

Back
Top Bottom