Official White/Cement Spiz'ike Post!

i called and they say no code would work on Jordan products. i guess we are a touch late......

any other brothers have other ways of getting the spizikes at discounted price?

Got a question... I ordered my pair from FNL on the release date last Friday, I used the 20% discount ($151.54) and I got them in today, but the receipt showsthe full retail price ($186.54). I check my bank account and they haven't taken any money out yet. Has this happened to anyone? Any advice?

I ordered 2 pairs from finishline and received my order today. Only bad thing is one box had shoes in it and the other box had NO shoes in it.
frown.gif
So now I have to call and find out why I got 2 Spizike boxes but only 1 pair ofactual shoes.
frown.gif

Where'd the empty box come from? My pair came from a warehouse.

BTW, I was already billed $151.54.

Can anyone help me out?

I bout a pair of Spizikes the other day but I want to bring em back to Footlocker and just put them on layaway till next week cuz im in need of dough. WillFootlocker let me do that? Mind you I havent worn em yet.

And how does layaway work? are you guaranteed to have that pair and they wont sell it? thanks

^i dont think footlocker does layaway...if youre in NYC maybe a jimmy jazz or dr jays would be a better look...here are mine, copped today with my boys FLdiscount: $127 much better than $184...

Originally Posted by JayMills0625

Got a question... I ordered my pair from FNL on the release date last Friday, I used the 20% discount ($151.54) and I got them in today, but the receipt shows the full retail price ($186.54). I check my bank account and they haven't taken any money out yet. Has this happened to anyone? Any advice?
same exact thing happened to me. tried calling them but they are closed now, anyone talk to FNL yet? ill call tomorrow and find out.

Nah the one across the street from Macys on 34th does it. You jsut gotta put a down payment on it and dude said they hold it for 30 days if not it gets sold.

But If I return my pair and then immediately buy it again but put it on layaway will they let me do it? FL is closed right now and I got class in the morningso I need help here.

And if you do put it on layway are you guaranteed your pair that you put a payment on? cuz ill be damn pissed if i do it tomorow and come back next friday andits sold.

Nah cuz like I said I need the dough right now for some more important stuff. If I could put it on layaway I can put down only $50 on the 190 I paid and thencome back within 30 days to pay the rest and then pick it up. But I just wanna know if they would let me return it and do that and if its GUARANTEED thatI'll have pair for me. I get paid next week so its no big deal but I got dough right now and important things come first

^i copped mine today from the main footlocker on 34th today and noticed the hole in the wall one next to victoria secret had em too...so return em at one andthen take your cash and do the layaway thing at the other...if you got the receipt and the shoes are ok, then they cant say anything...and theres also a drjays there too if all else fails...also i'm sure you gotta fill out a form or something stating how much you put down, when it expires and so on, so youknow they'll be on hold for the duration of the month

^ Now THATs the info I needed. Thank you very much. Im gonna return em and then buy em again at the same 34th street footlocker as layaway. I dont even need towait 30 days to pay for it. I get paid next thursday.

stuntin07 wrote:
someone should color in the cement print to make them look like the samples. I wonder who would try it?????
7e536a751c7c096e67901755b2201c44923636e4.pjpg

Got mine first thing in the morning on black friday, took them home and got busy with the ultra fine point sharpie. No hesitation. F#?K it...

^careful that the ink doesn't bleed and get all over the shoe! looks nice but anything other than deadstock look i can't do...

Originally Posted by nukleup

stuntin07 wrote:
someone should color in the cement print to make them look like the samples. I wonder who would try it?????
7e536a751c7c096e67901755b2201c44923636e4.pjpg

Got mine first thing in the morning on black friday, took them home and got busy with the ultra fine point sharpie. No hesitation. F#?K it...

Nice. Looks clean with the sharpie.

Guess Finishline stopped all coupon codes on the spizikes. But I think they will let people use them later when no one starts buying them.

Originally Posted by VersionS13

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Where'd the empty box come from? My pair came from a warehouse.
Looks like they shipped from a store in Tampa. They came like a normal package, just 1 box doesn't have shoes in them.

6l2erk1.jpg

http://i3.tinypic.com/6l2erk1.jpg

hey was the package retaped? might have been some shady employee or shady ups guy who delivered them or it could have been taken at the sortingstation...you never know.

also did those who ordered through FNL with the 20% have the same issue with the purchase reflecting the discount but the shipping/order slip show full price? did anyone get that sorta out yet? i gotta wait until they open tomorrow but id just thought someone figured it out already. info would be appreciated!thanks!!!

i guess im not tha only 1 who had problems with finishline
my reciept showed full price also
i wonder if we coulda hustled finishline for a in store refund haha
but yeah im not orderin from finishline unless its my last option to get jordans below retail

^^ where else do you go to get Jordans for under retail? this has been the only time i have been able to, other than ebay.

^^Depending on your size, you should check footlocker, champs, finishline online and usually there some retro's available.

no problems for me at FNL. But maybe cuz i work there. (store 35). Got my pair on black friday for 126$.

Back
Top Bottom