Official Why Do Girls Like The Guys That Treat Em Bad thread...Appreciation/Unappreciation

Most of the time if a girl had a bad father, drunk/drug addict/violent, than the girl is more likely to be attracted to the same Type of guy. Its a cycle,HoodRats/BustDowns/OneNightStands they are just part of the food chain. Not all girls can be good girls, there has to be a balance.

some of ya'll give females way too much credit.

not saying they're all @%%!@@/etc but i dont put nothing past em.

they just as smart/conniving as us, if not more

marrying the good guy ftw
pimp.gif

this doesnt bother me, however seeing ridiculously bad broads walking around with trolls does
smh.gif
i see a lot of this lately. i guess thats hating but i know some of yall see that outin public from time to time. it just baffles me like "how the %%#% did he pull that?"

eight2one wrote:
me being the way i am(a jerk, or carefree) has them sprung....

i just treat em good at first, get them on the team....turn into real me, and they stay..

The one girl i treated real good walked all over me....screw that.

Yeah.... exactly how I feel. The one I treated right also did the same thing to me.
ohwell.gif

Females will alwyas love A-holes. If you ask a female how her ex boyfriend was, 9 times outta 10 shes gonna say he was a A-hole.

Thats why i continue to be 1
wink.gif

Maybe the ugly guy pulled a dime because he knows how to talk to her? You can look like Brad Pit but if your game wack ur not pulling no dime

been taking Ls for being a nice guy kinda sick of it PM ME STAT TO HELP ME CHANGE AND GET GIRLS im not really looking to revamp my whole imiage but i want tostop getting walked on i guess...

Back
Top Bottom