[| -- Official Wild Card Weekend Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys Thread. 8:00 EST, 1/9 -- |]

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

^ stop whining. did that 1 call make it 24-7
smh.gif

I didn't say it was so shut up about it...I was referring to one play.

laugh.gif
U MAD?

Oh I forgot..the typical U Mad comeback..*round of applause*..my dude feels special today.
roll.gif

^ stop whining. did that 1 call make it 24-7
smh.gif

I didn't say it was so shut up about it...I was referring to one play.

laugh.gif
U MAD?

Oh I forgot..the typical U Mad comeback..*round of applause*..my dude feels special today.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
CALM DOWN ITS JUST AN ONLINE FORUM
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

eagles still win this one though.

I love you optimism my dude. Its looking really bad for the Eagles. Hopefully it turns around in the 2nd half.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

...and apparently the refs got some of that Jerry Jones money before the game...only see what they wanna see I guess...
eyes.gif

And here come the excuses...

laugh.gif
Did you not just see that pass interference play! that *$! was offensive, tashard pushed him

Yeah Reid got a three year extension back in December. Should've waited a while to hook him up with that contract. He can only bring this team to a certainlevel, but not beyond it. Won't ever happen with this guy.

Looks like the Cowboys are finally going to get the monkey off their back. This game is over, no need to play the 2nd half Eagles
ohwell.gif

He definitely is mad.

Dude's arguing that all the calls are going in our favor and he bases his argument on a play where Dallas was flagged...

Apparently you only read what you wanna read. My initial comment was based on that delay of game the refs were half asleep on. Show me where I claimed"all" the calls were going in your favor..I'd like a good laugh for once during this game.
laugh.gif

..and as far as being mad goes. You'll understand next week...
grin.gif

Suisham can't miss.
pimp.gif

I know ******** fans salty.
laugh.gif

30 more minutes gentlemen.
pimp.gif

He definitely is mad.

Dude's arguing that all the calls are going in our favor and he bases his argument on a play where Dallas was flagged...

Apparently you only read what you wanna read. My initial comment was based on that delay of game the refs were half asleep on. Show me where I claimed "all" the calls were going in your favor..I'd like a good laugh for once during this game.
laugh.gif

grin.gif

At least next week is on our schedule, though.

I hoping we get a better 2nd half.

O-Line has been pedestrian this entire half, DBs getting rotisseried.

And Suisham made one, wow.

I SWEAR I better not hear one of my friends/family say the officials handed Cowboys the game. I don't give a %++% if they are family on my mother'slife I will KO them. LETS GO BOYS!
pimp.gif

-The Juice

He definitely is mad.

Apparently you only read what you wanna read. My initial comment was based on that delay of game the refs were half asleep on. Show me where I claimed "all" the calls were going in your favor..I'd like a good laugh for once during this game.
laugh.gif

grin.gif

At least next week is on our schedule, though.

good for you guys...it took ya'll almost a decade.
grin.gif

He definitely is mad.

grin.gif

56095738_15d318e014_m.jpg

Somewhere Shoes is watching highlights of the 1st half with his pants down

The Cowboys are playing great so far. I hope our D keeps it up, and the Offense can continue to keep movin.

A lot of flags that half.

Mistake free football, and dont become stagnant.

Lets Go D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom