[| -- Official Wild Card Weekend Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys Thread. 8:00 EST, 1/9 -- |]

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Fade On You

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
kidoopz wrote:
Either one of these QB's Should start next year!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Vick is as good as gone next season and Kolb is gonna get the Aaron Rodgers treatment unless McNabb gets hurt. I don't see in any way how Kolb would do any better in that situation than McNabb yesterday. McNabb wasn't the main reason we lost (see the O and D-Lines, LB's and secondary).Vick's fumble is what pretty much killed our chances in this game.

Cowboys are on fire, and seeing as how they don't have to worry about playing in the elements (the one thing that could slow a team down in the playoffs), they've got a good as a chance as anyone to make it to the Super Bowl.
What on earth
laugh.gif
. McFlub is the main reason you lose every year....he is horrible. He said he needed weapons on offense and he got them....where did that get him this year? There is always an excuse as to why he cant get the job done...

How many times does this man point to his chest saying "My bad". His performance was weak just as it usually is.
There's no point in debating with you. You just flat out dislike the Eagles and their existence, it's painfully obvious. Every single person that watched this game (fans and NFL analysts alike) all see that there were holes all over this team that resulted in this L. But according to whatever game you watch every season, McNabb is the sole reason we've fallen short.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
did you poll them all and ask what the holes in the teams loss was?

Ive never said he was the sole reason, but he is the reason. I dont quite understand how Eagles fans are so loyal to a quarterback who as done nothing butbecome the NFL's #1 choke artist. You know its true, as much as you probably hate to admit it.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

kidoopz wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Vick is as good as gone next season and Kolb is gonna get the Aaron Rodgers treatment unless McNabb gets hurt. I don't see in any way how Kolb would do any better in that situation than McNabb yesterday. McNabb wasn't the main reason we lost (see the O and D-Lines, LB's and secondary).Vick's fumble is what pretty much killed our chances in this game.

Cowboys are on fire, and seeing as how they don't have to worry about playing in the elements (the one thing that could slow a team down in the playoffs), they've got a good as a chance as anyone to make it to the Super Bowl.
What on earth
laugh.gif
. McFlub is the main reason you lose every year....he is horrible. He said he needed weapons on offense and he got them....where did that get him this year? There is always an excuse as to why he cant get the job done...

How many times does this man point to his chest saying "My bad". His performance was weak just as it usually is.
There's no point in debating with you. You just flat out dislike the Eagles and their existence, it's painfully obvious. Every single person that watched this game (fans and NFL analysts alike) all see that there were holes all over this team that resulted in this L. But according to whatever game you watch every season, McNabb is the sole reason we've fallen short.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ive never said he was the sole reason, but he is the reason. I dont quite understand how Eagles fans are so loyal to a quarterback who as done nothing but become the NFL's #1 choke artist. You know its true, as much as you probably hate to admit it.

grin.gif
Just stop man, you make zero sense.

It's not about being loyal, it's about who actually is out there that is better? You still fail to realize Peyton, Tom, Drew etc. are not free agents.There are no upgrades out there man.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by mjd77

Looks like Im a Cowboys fan for the first time ever next week
Why? Id much rather play the Vikings in the NFCCG than the Cowboys right now.

Thats probably true but I want #4 out ASAP. I dont care if its the Packers or anyone else who beats them. Besides...if the Cowboys are playing the bestfootball in the NFC right now, what does that say if the Vikes beat them?

kidoopz wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What on earth
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Ive never said he was the sole reason, but he is the reason. I dont quite understand how Eagles fans are so loyal to a quarterback who as done nothing but become the NFL's #1 choke artist. You know its true, as much as you probably hate to admit it.

grin.gif

It's not about being loyal, it's about who actually is out there that is better? You still fail to realize Peyton, Tom, Drew etc. are not free agents. There are no upgrades out there man.

Bro, main reason and sole reason are two different things. Just about anyone out there is better then McFlub...please explain where he has gotten the Eagles.I'll try to refrain from the Eagles bashing long enough to listen to the reason why some fans in Philly like this man so much. In all seriousness, pleaseexplain.

I hate that McNabb gets so much hate. He is a great QB in my eyes.

Just part of being a ____ qb in the league. and ican honestly say besides AI, name one player that gets true love from Philly fans, any sport? (cept baseball)

Yall truly have the worst fans when it comes to sports. And i mean that in all facets of "fanhood"

no shots at eagles fans on here, but McNabb....i dont feel like goin into it, but McNabb deserves better.

i gotta agree with fade on you ... mcnabb has consistently failed in pressure situations and according to TO even upchucked at one point lol ... when i saw himplay the air guitar and bang the glass yesterday i knew we had the W ... that was a classic case of a person scared out of his mind trying his hardest toovercompensate for his nerves ... lets be real, hes not getting any younger and is usually hurt at some point during the year ...

when does philly stop starting their season saying "this year," ending their season saying "next year," only to come up short "everyyear" ... i thought of that all by myself, trademark ricky bobby inc. ...

it was good to see Tommy Jackson go off on Andy Reid about his playcalling today on ESPN. 13 carries vs a team whos strength is pass rush is the epitome ofstupidity.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i gotta agree with fade on you ... mcnabb has consistently failed in pressure situations and according to TO even upchucked at one point lol ... when i saw him play the air guitar and bang the glass yesterday i knew we had the W ... that was a classic case of a person scared out of his mind trying his hardest to overcompensate for his nerves ... lets be real, hes not getting any younger and is usually hurt at some point during the year ...

when does philly stop starting their season saying "this year," ending their season saying "next year," only to come up short "every year" ... i thought of that all by myself, trademark ricky bobby inc. ...

I don't agree with that. McNabb has always been a jovial type of guy. Dude stays clowning before a game to get his teammates loose and I don'tunderstand how you feel a guy who has been in the league 11 years and has played in more meaningful games than yesterday's wild card game was"scared out of his mind"..

Granted he played horrible, and our entire team played terrible but as angry as I am towards his inability to be accurate when it matters most I don'tthink dude was scared..

kidoopz wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What on earth
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

It's not about being loyal, it's about who actually is out there that is better? You still fail to realize Peyton, Tom, Drew etc. are not free agents. There are no upgrades out there man.

Bro, main reason and sole reason are two different things. Just about anyone out there is better then McFlub...please explain where he has gotten the Eagles. I'll try to refrain from the Eagles bashing long enough to listen to the reason why some fans in Philly like this man so much. In all seriousness, please explain.

From my perspective, McNabb is definitely NOT anywhere neare the league's best in QB efficiency but he's proven himself in times when Eagles teams ofthe past would have failed short of even making the playoffs..

As much as it pains me to say, admittedly our history is horrible. We don't have the Super Bowls but we do have a loyal fan base that truly wants whatevery other team wants and that's a championship season. We've had QB's of the past fail to get us in the playoffs, seen all too many 7-9 seasonsduring the Buddy Ryan era, but when Reid and McNabb came to town we became contenders...so I think there's a certain amout of loyalty towards McNabb andReid for getting us to NFC Championships and that one year to the Super Bowl..but we want more now and this has been painfully similar each and everyyear...good luck to Dallas though..

Cowboys are way more explosive on offense with barber sitting on the bench, I hope his knee doesn't heal and he sits on the bench for the rest of theplayoffs

Cowboys are way more explosive on offense with barber sitting on the bench, I hope his knee doesn't heal and he sits on the bench for the rest of theplayoffs

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

kidoopz wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What on earth
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Bro, main reason and sole reason are two different things. Just about anyone out there is better then McFlub...please explain where he has gotten the Eagles. I'll try to refrain from the Eagles bashing long enough to listen to the reason why some fans in Philly like this man so much. In all seriousness, please explain.

From my perspective, McNabb is definitely NOT anywhere neare the league's best in QB efficiency but he's proven himself in times when Eagles teams of the past would have failed short of even making the playoffs..

As much as it pains me to say, admittedly our history is horrible. We don't have the Super Bowls but we do have a loyal fan base that truly wants what every other team wants and that's a championship season. We've had QB's of the past fail to get us in the playoffs, seen all too many 7-9 seasons during the Buddy Ryan era, but when Reid and McNabb came to town we became contenders...so I think there's a certain amout of loyalty towards McNabb and Reid for getting us to NFC Championships and that one year to the Super Bowl..but we want more now and this has been painfully similar each and every year...good luck to Dallas though..

Respect, you kept it classy.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

kidoopz wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What on earth
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

From my perspective, McNabb is definitely NOT anywhere neare the league's best in QB efficiency but he's proven himself in times when Eagles teams of the past would have failed short of even making the playoffs..

As much as it pains me to say, admittedly our history is horrible. We don't have the Super Bowls but we do have a loyal fan base that truly wants what every other team wants and that's a championship season. We've had QB's of the past fail to get us in the playoffs, seen all too many 7-9 seasons during the Buddy Ryan era, but when Reid and McNabb came to town we became contenders...so I think there's a certain amout of loyalty towards McNabb and Reid for getting us to NFC Championships and that one year to the Super Bowl..but we want more now and this has been painfully similar each and every year...good luck to Dallas though..
Truth man.

Also you can't blame McNabb for the past , majority of time it was the team as a whole who choked.

The eagles have had super bowl winning type teams , it is beyond me how you guys did not win one over the last 10 years.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

The eagles have had super bowl winning type teams , it is beyond me how you guys did not win one over the last 10 years.

They remind me of the 76ers when they were a deserving team to win the NBA championship back when AI was younger, just could not get it done... it will be indue time

Originally Posted by TooThrowed318

They remind me of the 76ers when they were a deserving team to win the NBA championship back when AI was younger, just could not get it done... it will be in due time

Before I die, I just want one Super Bowl from the Eagles..if that happens I'll be a very happy man.
laugh.gif

Yeah man, I blame it on Reid though for preparation and game plan.

Back
Top Bottom