[| -- Official Wild Card Weekend Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys Thread. 8:00 EST, 1/9 -- |]

I'm at the gig right now and I was screamin and yellin and jumpin like I was at the crib
laugh.gif
Felt good, real good to break this streak and againstdivision rivals.

i reallly feel bad for the eagles.... and keep in mind im a giants fan... but its just sad that the eagles are good every year and make the playoffs but theyhavent won the superbowl in how long? its cool that you have a good year every year and make the playoffs but whats the point if you dont make the superbowl orwin it all? its sad really

I hate Dallas but I can honestly see them going all the way, the only obstacle being #4/MIN.

My money was on Philly
smh.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

i reallly feel bad for the eagles.... and keep in mind im a giants fan... but its just sad that the eagles are good every year and make the playoffs but they havent won the superbowl in how long? its cool that you have a good year every year and make the playoffs but whats the point if you dont make the superbowl or win it all? its sad really

it completely sucks...

Originally Posted by you go boy

i reallly feel bad for the eagles.... and keep in mind im a giants fan... but its just sad that the eagles are good every year and make the playoffs but they havent won the superbowl in how long? its cool that you have a good year every year and make the playoffs but whats the point if you dont make the superbowl or win it all? its sad really
Yeah this feeling sucks, its always the same thing every year. "Theres always next year", also this year I felt Eagles made theplayoffs because of a favorable schedule. 4 of the 5 losses were to .500 & playoff teams.

Romo cracks me up sometimes, guy is goofy but a good QB and now playing well in pressure situations

Originally Posted by kidoopz

capt.8fb1fceb5e314b39bad7ff72d6c4f038.eagles_cowboys_football_cbs143.jpg
Either one of these QB's Should start next year!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Vick is as good as gone next season and Kolb is gonna get the Aaron Rodgers treatment unless McNabb gets hurt. I don't see in any way how Kolbwould do any better in that situation than McNabb yesterday. McNabb wasn't the main reason we lost (see the O and D-Lines, LB's andsecondary).Vick's fumble is what pretty much killed our chances in this game.

Cowboys are on fire, and seeing as how they don't have to worry about playing in the elements (the one thing that could slow a team down in the playoffs),they've got a good as a chance as anyone to make it to the Super Bowl.

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
kidoopz wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Vick is as good as gone next season and Kolb is gonna get the Aaron Rodgers treatment unless McNabb gets hurt. I don't see in any way how Kolb would do any better in that situation than McNabb yesterday. McNabb wasn't the main reason we lost (see the O and D-Lines, LB's and secondary).Vick's fumble is what pretty much killed our chances in this game.

Cowboys are on fire, and seeing as how they don't have to worry about playing in the elements (the one thing that could slow a team down in the playoffs), they've got a good as a chance as anyone to make it to the Super Bowl.

What on earth
laugh.gif
. McFlub is the main reason you lose everyyear....he is horrible. He said he needed weapons on offense and he got them....where did that get him this year? There is always an excuse as to why he cantget the job done...

How many times does this man point to his chest saying "My bad". His performance was weak just as it usually is.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
kidoopz wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Vick is as good as gone next season and Kolb is gonna get the Aaron Rodgers treatment unless McNabb gets hurt. I don't see in any way how Kolb would do any better in that situation than McNabb yesterday. McNabb wasn't the main reason we lost (see the O and D-Lines, LB's and secondary).Vick's fumble is what pretty much killed our chances in this game.

Cowboys are on fire, and seeing as how they don't have to worry about playing in the elements (the one thing that could slow a team down in the playoffs), they've got a good as a chance as anyone to make it to the Super Bowl.

What on earth
laugh.gif
. McFlub is the main reason you lose every year....he is horrible. He said he needed weapons on offense and he got them....where did that get him this year? There is always an excuse as to why he cant get the job done...

How many times does this man point to his chest saying "My bad". His performance was weak just as it usually is.
There's no point in debating with you. You just flat out dislike the Eagles and their existence, it's painfully obvious. Every singleperson that watched this game (fans and NFL analysts alike) all see that there were holes all over this team that resulted in this L. But according to whatevergame you watch every season, McNabb is the sole reason we've fallen short.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom