Official winter waves post Vol when i take off the beanie the girls go wow....

i used the indian hemp for hte first time last night, and i think i went a lil OD
laugh.gif
in fear of not applying enough, i applied too much, had to blot some outwith the towel. since most of you all are saying to use the hemp after shampooing, i think i'll shampoo every monday wednesday and satrday.

messed up on my temp fade last night so i had to get a complete cut
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

im about to go on a HARD 4 week wolfin session, spring is almost here.

pimp.gif
they won't understand at first but once you get that fresh cut.....lights out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

I get these dark lines on my forhead when I wear a du-rag at night, and I don't even wear it tight, AND I unroll the du-rag strings (widen them) when they go across my forehead so they don't dig in as much.
Stop wrapping the strings around your head, just tie it up that one time in the back and you won't have that problem.

Cop the diane double sided brush!!!! Ftw!!!!!!! That's a top 3 brush for wavers....also annies soft brushes are hhheeeavveeennnn on he scalp
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The longer you wolf.....the deeper your pattern will become....remember that my young wavers...I can't lose my waves for !%# my pattern is deep.

The longer you wolf.....the deeper your pattern will become....remember that my young wavers...I can't lose my waves for @$@ my pattern is deep.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I get these dark lines on my forhead when I wear a du-rag at night, and I don't even wear it tight, AND I unroll the du-rag strings (widen them) when they go across my forehead so they don't dig in as much.
Stop wrapping the strings around your head, just tie it up that one time in the back and you won't have that problem.
Everytime I do that, my damn durag falls off
laugh.gif
I toss andturn too damn much for that to work for me
ohwell.gif

I think I might go back to stocking caps

im currently taking notes.

anyone know where to cop the diane brushes at?
Beauty Supply stores always have them, or a similar brands

I stopped messing with them sticking caps a long time ago... cause it would move around to much and then my hair would be sticking up through and not stayingdown.

just got my waves back recently.......Am i the only one that has someone take a twistie comb and "part" my hair in circles.....it helps the waves forin a better pattern than just trying to freestyle it till they show up.....ill have to take some pics after my next cut

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Everytime I do that, my damn durag falls off
laugh.gif
I toss and turn too damn much for that to work for me
ohwell.gif
Me too.

SMH

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

just got my waves back recently.......Am i the only one that has someone take a twistie comb and "part" my hair in circles.....it helps the waves for in a better pattern than just trying to freestyle it till they show up.....ill have to take some pics after my next cut

The hell?? Thats the 1st time i ever heard of that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

just got my waves back recently.......Am i the only one that has someone take a twistie comb and "part" my hair in circles.....it helps the waves for in a better pattern than just trying to freestyle it till they show up.....ill have to take some pics after my next cut
Huh? I can't picture what you're talking about.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Am I reading this wrong? Are you taking a comb and zig zaging it through your hair?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

Cop the diane double sided brush!!!! Ftw!!!!!!! That's a top 3 brush for wavers....also annies soft brushes are hhheeeavveeennnn on he scalp
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yea the Diane double sided joints are official too...

And you ain't lyin' about them Annies
smokin.gif

Didn't cut nor brush my hair for a month went to the shop yesterday and my waves are playing peak a boo

Others can see them, while I don't
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom