Official winter waves post Vol when i take off the beanie the girls go wow....

Meh..

It's winter time..

I'm wolfin'.
grin.gif

I'm thinking of copping that hemp from walgreens because sporting waves isn't making my waves any deeper. Hopefully it doesn't make my skin breakout.

WAVE GAME ACTIVATED
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

I'm thinking of copping that hemp from walgreens because sporting waves isn't making my waves any deeper. Hopefully it doesn't make my skin break out.

WAVE GAME ACTIVATED
pimp.gif
Indian Hemp and Sportn Waves is 2 different things B....

I don't mess with any Pomades because of the risk of breaking out...

But to get deeper waves, all you have to do it wolf // brush // du-rag ( or wave cap )..
glasses.gif

It's all about wolfing but still brushing and applying, if you one of those dudes get your hair cut every week it's not gonna work until you'reestablished.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

just got my waves back recently.......Am i the only one that has someone take a twistie comb and "part" my hair in circles.....it helps the waves for in a better pattern than just trying to freestyle it till they show up.....ill have to take some pics after my next cut
Huh? I can't picture what you're talking about.

Think about it like this.........When you put the 360 waves or whatever you use on your head, i holds you hair in a certain position. When someone takes acomb and basically puts circles in your hair all the way around your head, it trains your hair to be in that pattern.....therefore, looking like someone threwa rock into the middle of a lake and watched it ripple up.(in this instance, the rock lands where your "swirl" or hair pattern begins and the top ofthe back of your head)

Its a process that takes about 4 weeks and 2 haircuts to show up, but it works better than just brushing and hoping.

Just do everything yall doin, but have someone draw the circles in your hair after you put the grease or pomade in your hair.....then put on a wave cap ( nostocking caps).

I got this from my barber about 13 or 14 years ago
Ill try to start all the way over with my hair to show yall what i mean.

28a25beed732ea8c4f6824ac0314c0345d042ef.pjpg

all i use is a beat up soft brush, I always used the 360 pomade but just made my hair shiny, so Istopped using it and stopped wearing du-rags back in 8thgrade, still a work in progress though
b1e35ccbe2463a1da74840818740175cb8563d9.pjpg

damn all these waves threads i missed 1
indifferent.gif

anyway old pic but u know what it is

yessssssssss

bout to start that wolfin' stage wit the murrays and tea tree oil...

y'all gotta try that tea tree oil, it's piff...

So do you guys wash the indian hemp out of your hair every night? You really aren't supposed to shampoo your hair everyday, so do you just keep adding moreevery morning, or what?

^^ what i do whenever i use the hemp is i brush over night, then put some olive oil or carrot creme on in the morning, Then brush and the waves look
pimp.gif
. Thenwhen i take a shower at night i shampoo(everyday).

Yeah I brush in the shower with one of my old brushes

I dont shampoo my hair everyday though only every few days myself

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

do y'all brush your hair in the shower?

i mean like, put the shampoo in your hair, and brush it out?
Hell yes... brushing while in the shower gets you right

Last 3 responses. Yup. Yup, aaand yup.

I'll add this tho & its on every bottles instructions for proper use. You gotta let the shampoo / conditioner marinate on your hair a bit, then brush/rinse out at the same time ...

6c23550be1319fc847a50bfe3314803fb3ca944.jpg

c9815eee984f0d3ab6e8e241c4ac6b5fd5bc5bb.jpg

Do any of ya'll use conditioner when you wash or just shampoo?

And does it make a big difference if you go against the grain or with the grain when your hair
gets cut cause I cut mine myself and I go against the grain just so I know i won't
miss any spots.

Originally Posted by gabers

6c23550be1319fc847a50bfe3314803fb3ca944.jpg

c9815eee984f0d3ab6e8e241c4ac6b5fd5bc5bb.jpg

Do any of ya'll use conditioner when you wash or just shampoo?

And does it make a big difference if you go against the grain or with the grain when your hair
gets cut cause I cut mine myself and I go against the grain just so I know i won't
miss any spots.

I'm convinced that the "cutting against the grain does away with the waves" is an old wives tale. It just cuts it lower. You say you cut againstthe grain, and your joints don't seem to be affected at all, yours are on point.

also, when you get in the habit of applying the olive/carrot cream, stuff becomes addictive
smokin.gif
i've been on the grind brushing lately and i see them 'dogs'appearing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This joint still goin
eek.gif
I got the 360's bangin, but I barely have anyfacial hair.
mad.gif
Lol I been waiting on this damn grown man lookforever.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom