:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that play was so nasty

Portugal is lucky to only be down by 1 goal. They need to step it up.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

This must be the only game in Ronaldos life where he hasnt had the ball for more than a few seconds PASS TO RONALDO
Is he supposed to pass it to himself? No one is capable of a magic ball. I know Deco is up there in age, but he should've at least been introduced in the 2nd half.

smh.gif
@ not passing the ball to ronaldo.

He's his own worse enemy though He build his reputation as a diver and he doesn't get any call.

You gotta fell bad for Eduardo though. dude was nasty blocking everything. He shouldn't have lost.

First half was mad disappointing, but at least the first 30 minutes of second half Spain justified the status they have as the favorites to many people. They still have problems with converting the bulk of their chances into goals, but nevertheless, they scored the first goal Portugal conceded this tournament and overall played better against them than Brazil did.. Or Ivory Coast for that matter.

frown.gif
Portugal .. Got to a tv right when the red card occurred.. What did my Boy Ronaldo do? Meireles?

Ronaldo5_320x450_754347a.jpg

im not a spain fan (minus david villa) but nothing brings me more joy seeing all the ronaldo fanboys all sad and @#$%
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this world cup has cemented soccer as the biggest joke of a sport on the planet ... id rather watch the National Spelling Bee than put myself through this flop fest ... how can you make a case for soccer as a serious sport? bunch of flakes running around falling all over the place scoring one goal per game if that ... the blown calls by refs have seriously hampered the game ...

i understand that soccer is the most popular sport in the world and everyone plays it and the national pride and yadda yadda yadda, but as a male and an athlete, how can you defend this $*$%$++%? i mean these dudes act like they are giving birth when they get grazed by a foot or tickled by an elbow ... i've seen numerous times in this world cup where a dude gets carried off on a stretcher and hops up on the sidelines like he paid for a magic carpet ride ...

"o but thats just how soccer is" ... bull !!%$ ... then soccer is for fairys ...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Intricate passing! 
eek.gif

And who is this Llorente kid anyway?
striker for athletic bilbao......best attribute = height, he's 6'5" so he's a threat in the air

torres actually looked sharp in the first minutes with that shot, and he looked somewhat dangerous later on......definitely his best game thus far but still not even close to his best

glad spain got past portugal....paraguay should be a breeze. they look awful.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

First half was mad disappointing, but at least the first 30 minutes of second half Spain justified the status they have as the favorites to many people. They still have problems with converting the bulk of their chances into goals, but nevertheless, they scored the first goal Portugal conceded this tournament and overall played better against them than Brazil did.. Or Ivory Coast for that matter.
Bit unfair to compare this game to Brazil v. Portugal. Totally different circumstances.

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

this world cup has cemented soccer as the biggest joke of a sport on the planet ... id rather watch the National Spelling Bee than put myself through this flop fest ... how can you make a case for soccer as a serious sport? bunch of flakes running around falling all over the place scoring one goal per game if that ... the blown calls by refs have seriously hampered the game ...

i understand that soccer is the most popular sport in the world and everyone plays it and the national pride and yadda yadda yadda, but as a male and an athlete, how can you defend this $*$%$++%? i mean these dudes act like they are giving birth when they get grazed by a foot or tickled by an elbow ... i've seen numerous times in this world cup where a dude gets carried off on a stretcher and hops up on the sidelines like he paid for a magic carpet ride ...

"o but thats just how soccer is" ... bull !!%$ ... then soccer is for fairys ...

What's wrong with  fairies?

Ronaldo played awful, he seems to think he is too good to lay it off to anyone once he touches it and he instantly goes to goal. Funny to watch how he plays by himself out there. I would have a hard time playing with him.

Spain controlled the game, even though they didn't play great in the first half.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

What's wrong with  fairies?
youre right, i just have to accept that the real athletes in America play football, basketball or baseball ...

Back
Top Bottom