:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

wow so disappointed to see Brazil leave. You can expect Felipe Melo to be roasted once he get home. Germany vs Argentina in final
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by gil23

argentina nut riders going against brazil....but yall gonna get taken care of tomorrow ...lol

No words dogg...just an image for you

Argentina
roll.gif
          Mexico
mad.gif
no hard feelings fam....here is a hug for you.....im just speaking the truth
wink.gif

Cool bro I got love for Mex...I wish the latin teams wouldn't have to play each till the end but oh well. I was one of those guys that wanted Brazil out cuz they are our achilles heal...they beat us in Buenos Aires and I was worried they could beat us in the final...double whammy. I think Holland, Germany, Spain, Ghana, Uruguay, and Paraguay can beat Argentina but I think we have a better chance now.

Originally Posted by Derek916

Diego Maradona - "Damn, No Brasil to get in my way of winning my first ever world cup as coach?"

Spoiler [+]
5947.jpg

still got spain.. most of spain's team either plays with messi or agaisnt him regularly (barca and real)..

would love to see a dutch v argentina final though

i just hope the final 4 are holland, ghana, argentina and spain

Win or lose, Spain are on paper the strongest team of the tournament. No other team would have Fabregas sitting on the bench, not a single one.

Whoa...header went just over the bar...Dammit Uruguay...better score 1st at least, you've had chances....

EDIT : Another close miss by Ghana...

laugh.gif
That would have been EPIC if he hit that Bicycle...appreciate those type of efforts/things in big games.

Que Golazo Ghana....Uruguay would have been in good condition if this was tied at the half considering how they disappeared for the last 15 mins...now Ghana will be extra motivated and probably add another.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

laugh.gif
That would have been EPIC if he hit that Bicycle...appreciate those type of efforts/things in big games.

Top miss of the Cup so far?
laugh.gif

I'm loving the effort and hustle Ghana is showing out there. They didn't come to just lay down.

Let's keep it up! Got Uruguay on their heels.

The longest goal of the tournament so far.. And arguably the best. This is turning to be a good World Cup after all.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

The longest goal of the tournament so far.. And arguably the best. This is turning to be a good World Cup after all.

I thought that Netherlands Brazil was the best match so far. That was pretty intense.

Back
Top Bottom