:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

eek.gif

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww WttttFFFF!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH suarez saved uruguay!!!!

Why were the saying it was a mistake by him? Don't you pretty much HAVE to do that to save the game at that point?

Good they deserve that for rolling around on the ground for the past 15 minutes. I hope Uruguay wins in Pks.

Gyan, Gyan, Gyan... You'll remember this one for the rest of your life. Ghana is losing this penalty shootout 100%. Because I want them to win and the team I want to win ALWAYS loses in penalty shootouts.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Why were the saying it was a mistake by him? Don't you pretty much HAVE to do that to save the game at that point?

because there idiots

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

because there idiots

Suarez MAY or may not have saved Uruguays chances, but he doesn't get to play the next match which is a bummer.

%+!! Suarez get him the %+!! out of the tournament. He should be flown home right now by FIFA and not allowed to even watch the rest of the tourny. I dont care how 'smart' he was, bunch of bull how can you do that to a team that deserved the goal...thats just some %%#%# %*+ @!$$ right there
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom