:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

562, you're killing me with that avy. And it's bad enough that you post everywhere, you NT *+!%*!

I haven't read the posts during the brazil game, but my man robben was downright embarrassing today.
I'm not saying it was parallel to cheating and tainting the result, but he was flopping ON EVERY PLAY. If you want to say any one player cheated the game today, it was him. This is the type of performance that only adds fuel to the fire to the soccer haters.
He should have been carded one time , AT LEAST, if not given a straight red. I roll with my dude Robben, and I know he flops. but today takes the cake

Melo should have kept his cool, but man...if Melo would have decided to kick and break his jaw, I wouldn't have faulted him

Originally Posted by EZLN1

I haven't read the posts during the brazil game, but my man robben was downright embarrassing today.
I'm not saying it was parallel to cheating and tainting the result, but he was flopping ON EVERY PLAY. If you want to say any one player cheated the game today, it was him. This is the type of performance that only adds fuel to the fire to the soccer haters.
He should have been carded one time , AT LEAST, if not given a straight red. I roll with my dude Robben, and I know he flops. but today takes the cake

Melo should have kept his cool, but man...if Melo would have decided to kick and break his jaw, I wouldn't have faulted him
well at least the refs should be aware of this in the semis

I usually don't post much but there are a lot of things being said that make me 
roll.gif

Don't make analogies between the NBA and Soccer... 
laugh.gif

Suarez did the same thing as the Australian guy did (don't remember vs who it was, but he got red was sent off and the other team got a penalty), but no one went into a fit over that... 
Robben was being floored by the Brazilian defense from the first minute of the game... there was 1 play which he exaggerated a bit but all the replays I saw, there is an over aggressive Brazilian defender kicking him from behind. 
If you want to talk about fouls that game then talk about Van Bommel, who could/should have gotten 2 yellows for some of those tackles he did.

Also like I said before some of you are acting like penalties are easy as %+!@ to make which is not true.

In a penalty shootout where at least 5 of your players have to shoot a penalty, someone eventually has to miss. But in an ordinary penalty where you can pick your best striker to shoot they shouldn't be too hard. And what's more, the keeper didn't even save his penalty. His shot wasn't within the goal's borders. If he shot a great penalty and the keeper saved it, then he would have an excuse. This way, he has no excuse so stop with your attempts to make one for him cause you're bound to fail. Son blew it. He had a chance to make history for entire Africa and couldn't place a penalty within the goal's borders. I do feel sorry for him, but I'm still at least 51% angry at him for blowing it. Had his penalty been well executed and saved by the keeper, then I would've mostly felt sorry for him, but not this way.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

less than 4 hours left until GOD puts on the best performance in World Cup history to date.

Yeah, that Ozil sure is something special. I don't think that any human being should be compared to God though.

anybody know which jerseys argentina will be wearing? color of the sky? or the alternates?

Talbert

I think Germany will take this match. I can't see Argentina matching their overall pace.
Historically, Germany hasn't played this style. They're actually fun to watch now.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

0_0

at fifa if they ban suarez for the rest of the tournament.
meh... it wont matter holland will take care of them, they dont belong in the semis...hint (henry's handball)

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Originally Posted by gil23

Argentina is in for a treat........too fast for them LOL

You saw what happened to Brazil yesterday.
argentina is not holland and germany is not brazil, but anything can happen
pimp.gif

I smell a sent off for Otamendi.He is definitly not able to handle Müller and Podolski.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Argentina is in for a treat........too fast for them LOL

You saw what happened to Brazil yesterday.
argentina is not holland and germany is not brazil, but anything can happen
pimp.gif
I'm speaking of Germany's speed thus far, but Argentina looks pretty lost right now so we have to see.

Back
Top Bottom