:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Deserved equaliser. Uruguay didn't fold after giving up an early goal, had the Dutch on their heels.

pimp.gif
Forlan. Player of the tournament thus far, at least arguably. Calm down Spain stans.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Ugh are you @@*@+@+ kidding me?!
smh.gif
Stekelenberg misplayed that terribly. God damnit. +*!# Forlan.

The commentator where I was watching commented on how Stekelenberg is deaf on one ear as the replay of the goal was shown, but then he said looking at the replay, it's easier to believe that he is blind on one eye.
laugh.gif

Yuku sucks a fat schlong!!!!
I posted something right after the Netherlands goal and it still hasn't showed up.

Stecklenberger took 1 false step to the right on that shot by Forlan and it cost him. The swerve on that ball
must have had him confused lol.

The Netherland's players wives and gf that they showed after the Oranje scored were looking mighty fine as well.

FOOORRRRLLLLLAAAAANNNNNNN !!!! Fu I like this guy because he has that "Im going to take this game over" mentality

LOL @ carlos tevez

forlan goal was better

way to lose faith in your fellow latin people.

uruguay is pulling this off !

I wouldn't call Forlan's goal a pure goalie blunder, it was a result of bad positioning and a wicked strike.

I'd put it in the same category as Muntari's goal against Uruguay. Great shots that could have been stopped, but a far cry from Robert Green.

Diego Forlan has been amazing all tournament. I dont think anyone has pulled more strings for this team in this tournament than Forlan has.

That being said, I think Villa has been the most valuable player so far. 5 of Spain's 6 goals have come off of Villa's foot.

Forlan has scored 4 and assisted on a couple other goals but he's also had some help from Suarez.

I think you can make a very convincing argument for either guy. Player of the tournament will likely be awarded to a player on the WC winning team so there is a chance Villa or Forlan might not win it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

LOL @ carlos tevez

forlan goal was better

way to lose faith in your fellow latin people.

uruguay is pulling this off !
I'm not latin
laugh.gif

van Bronkhorst took a left footed shot from the left side from 30 yards out into the upper most part of the top right corner. The shot was unstoppable.

Forlan's shot was very well struck but it was shot centrally and should've been stopped except that the Dutch keeper was cheating a bit to the right.

Gio's goal > Forlan's goal. Gio's goal may be goal of the tournament and it is definitely top 5.

the dutch have so much more talent but their diving is just disgusting

why do they even do that #%%$ when they have 90% possession
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

I'm rooting hard for Uruguay and love Forlan, but even I wouldn't say his goal was better than GVB's goal. Forlan's was a great shot, GVB's was a wonder strike.

Back
Top Bottom