:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Also, I have a new found respect for octopuses. Instead of imprisoning them and using them as a source of food, we should let them be partners in building a new super civilization where there would be no war, no famine and everyone would be happy.
laugh.gif

ESPANNNNAAAAAAAA

INIESTA YOU WERE IRKIN ME ALL GAME THEN YOU DO THIS??!! YOU VAMPIRE LOOKIN MOTHA****A, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

ps. casillas= worlds top goalie

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

World Cup is always an amazing event...

I can't believe we have to wait 4 years...

Sigh..
This month went by so quick.

Congrats to Spain.

Sergio Ramos with a touching gesture there...wore a shirt that has Antonio Puerta's picture and number...
RIP...this one's for you too...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Also, I have a new found respect for octopuses. Instead of imprisoning them and using them as a source of food, we should let them be partners in building a new super civilization where there would be no war, no famine and everyone would be happy.
laugh.gif
sig worthy...hmm

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Puyol and Xavi reppin' Catalunya....that's what's up

p.s When does FIFA begin to accept ticket applications for Brazil?

catalunya-bandera.jpg

$!%% Spain
$!%% Iniesta
$!%% Casillas
$!%% that ref
$!%% Xavi
$!%% Paul the Octopus
$!%% Spain
$!%% Robben for not putting a light, little touch on the ball to send it OVER the sliding keeper
$!%% Spain
$!%% Holland for not taking advantage of a scoreless game when they had easy chances

Who's Suwoo Dadadoe? I almost expected that message to be a Spain fan being a #!+!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

La Madre Patria
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Do you know why it's called "La Madre Patria?" Because that's how Spanish-born immigrants who fled Spain during the wars (Civil, WWII) referred to it with the hope of someday going back to their mother country.

Why do you call it that? I'm curious.

Anyway, this was probably the least enjoyable World Cup tournament in the last three decades I've been watching.  It was kind of bland overall.

Originally Posted by Noskey

$!%% Spain
$!%% Iniesta
$!%% Casillas
$!%% that ref
$!%% Xavi
$!%% Paul the Octopus
$!%% Spain
$!%% Robben for not putting a light, little touch on the ball to send it OVER the sliding keeper
$!%% Spain
$!%% Holland for not taking advantage of a scoreless game when they had easy chances

Who's Suwoo Dadadoe? I almost expected that message to be a Spain fan being a #!+!
laugh.gif

lol somebody is mad  lllooll

diegoforlanceleburuguay20100710_275x155.jpg

Forlan crowned player of tournament

Uruguay striker Diego Forlan has won FIFA's Golden Ball award for the best player at the World Cup after finishing joint-top scorer at the tournament.

Forlan scored five goals as he led his country's charge into the World Cup semi-final,where they were beaten by Netherlands.

The Atletico Madrid striker netted two goals against South Africa and one apiece against Ghana,Netherlands and in the third place play-off against Germany.

Forlan finished in a four-way tie with Thomas Muller,Wesley Sneijder and David Villa for the Golden Boot with five goals - an award Muller took on a tie-break thanks to having more assists.

Forlan has attracted interest from a string of Europe's top clubs after helping Atletico Madrid to a Europa League triumph,and then Uruguay to fourth place at the World Cup.

After Uruguay's tournament came to an end the 31-year-old said: "It's been the best year of my career."

Spain's David Villa was second with Holland's Wesley Sneijder third.

Germany's Muller also picked up the Best Young Player award,while Spain captain Iker Casillas can add the Golden Glove award to his World Cup winners' medal.

pimp.gif

Congrats to CarlosTevez for winning the NT Fantasy League WC Game.

He also ended # 1 in the General Table.

[table][tr][th=""]Final [/th] [/tr][tr][td]

[/td] [td]tevezcarlos[/td] [td] 88 - 48 [/td] [td]ReliantJ[/td] [td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""]#[/th] [th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]Manager[/th] [th=""]RD[/th] [th=""]TOT[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
move_same.png
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]
CAN.GIF
[/td] [td]The Pharaohs[/td] [td]

[/td] [td]tevezcarlos[/td] [td]88[/td] [td]640[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
move_same.png
[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]
USA.GIF
[/td] [td]Legionnaires[/td] [td]

[/td] [td]Aztec83[/td] [td]67[/td] [td]536[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
move_up.png
[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]
USA.GIF
[/td] [td]Gen. Cornrow Wallace[/td] [td]

[/td] [td]Noskey[/td] [td]75[/td] [td]495[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
move_up.png
[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]
SLV.GIF
[/td] [td]TheGift23[/td] [td]

[/td] [td]TheGift[/td] [td]60[/td] [td]479[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
move_down.png
[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]
USA.GIF
[/td] [td]Reliant[/td] [td]

[/td] [td]ReliantJ[/td] [td]48[/td] [td]471[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Mikeisoriginal

Originally Posted by Noskey

$!%% Spain
$!%% Iniesta
$!%% Casillas
$!%% that ref
$!%% Xavi
$!%% Paul the Octopus
$!%% Spain
$!%% Spain

laugh.gif

lol somebody is mad  lllooll

Extremely. Who knows how long it's gonna take for Netherlands to make it back to the final, let alone win one.

Missing the playoff bracket and finishing 3rd overall
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by JD214

La Madre Patria
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Do you know why it's called "La Madre Patria?" Because that's how Spanish-born immigrants who fled Spain during the wars (Civil, WWII) referred to it with the hope of someday going back to their mother country.

Why do you call it that? I'm curious.

Anyway, this was probably the least enjoyable World Cup tournament in the last three decades I've been watching.  It was kind of bland overall.
yeah my grandparents fled during the civil war, grandfather was a tank commander for the republicans and had to leave. met my grandmother in the us.

i know a lot of mexicans etc. call it that too though, as many have some spanish blood. not that all do, hell many hate spain for their history in mexico, but yeah its not just spanish-americans who use this term.

anyway......huge win for ¡¡ESPAÑA!! 

spanish%20flag.JPG

spain_catalunya.png

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

also congrats to forlán, didn't see that coming (figured it would to to sneijder xavi villa or schweinsteiger) but he definitely deserved it imo......stepped up big when it counted. wouldn't have been my pick but hey he's a great player.
[h3] [/h3]

Back
Top Bottom