:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Maybe it's just me, but I don't even notice the horns unless I stop to think about it. It's just blending in.

Same here. Only time I notice it is when I see someone complain about it on here.
laugh.gif
same, some girl just asked me what the buzzing was so i had to explain.
But i guess the horns put all the people in the crowd at risk permanent damage to hearing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Are those arguing the call they trying to say he was ON sides because the keepers leg kept him on?

I'm not familiar with that aspect of the offside rule, but apparently even the neutral, world-feed commentators agree with that call.

What are you guys talking about? He was offsides - he had to be behind two players including the goalkeeper and he was clearly ahead of the goalkeeper

have to be 2 defenders behind or level w/ the ball. that usu. includes the goalkeeper. but in that play, the GK was in front of the ball, there was only 1 SA defender b/w mexican dude w/ ball and goal. thus, offside.

This conversation is over.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

What are you guys talking about? He was offsides - he had to be behind two players including the goalkeeper and he was clearly ahead of the goalkeeper

That's what I was thinking. I mean the line judge is making a 'bang-bang' call, you can't honestly expect him to notice that the keepers lower leg (knee cap to foot) it keeping him on do you?

good half and start to the WC. mostly mexico, but SA made a push at the end of that half.

Back
Top Bottom