:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

I now now why they say Soccer is the greatest sport. Its so damn entertaining and intense (obviously because its the World Cup) but compared to the "playoffs" in other sports, these players look like they wanna win so bad.

Maybe I'm just so fed up with these NBA playoffs and the lack of desire by the players that I'm looking for a new sport to watch where players care as much as their fans.

Soccer > Your favorite sport.

Originally Posted by tmoney85

I now now why they say Soccer is the greatest sport. Its so damn entertaining and intense (obviously because its the World Cup) but compared to the "playoffs" in other sports, these players look like they wanna win so bad.

Maybe I'm just so fed up with these NBA playoffs and the lack of desire by the players that I'm looking for a new sport to watch where players care as much as their fans.

Soccer > Your favorite sport.
we gottta believer!!!

qucho-echale-la-culpa-a-jabulani-20100613_800.jpg

'If there are no goals...' "It's Jabulani's fault"

'And if there are goals...' It's #@*( Jabulani's fault"

laugh.gif

Chiquidracula is a crazy ref.

Still appreciate him though because he helped us (El Salvador) BIG time in a qualifier match vs Panama 2 years ago.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

Soccer-roos for the upset come on!!

Wont happen. Germany's way too good for Australia. I'd be surprised if Germany doesnt score at least 3 goals.

My attempt at a jinx
nerd.gif

I'm so appreciative I get to watch soccer games in Spanish. It's just so terrible
to watch it in English. The announcing is so boring.

Soccer in Spanish > Soccer in English

Germany look mad strong. Their best player so far is Christopher Walken.

__zil-1234173806_zoom88_crop_500x375_500x375+0+28.jpg
Christopher_Walken.0.0.0x0.640x480.jpeg

Weird how Podolski and Klose are complete garbage for their Bundesliga teams, but can perform for the German national team.

Germany straight domonating this match. I was hoping Aussie could steal a point thus having Ghana sitting nice up top. Aus marking is
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom