:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Valencia/La Liga followers ~ Did Villa usually play that far left when he was with Valencia?

Wow Nino
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Valencia/La Liga followers ~ Did Villa usually play that far left when he was with Valencia?
He *can* play there but he is much more effective up front. I fear that he will play there at Barca and it's gonna be Henry 2.0. Ibra gotta go.

Torres giving Lukas Podolski's Serbia game and Higuain's Nigeria game a good run for their money in terms of missed chances. Even pulled a Ray Allen when he missed an open layup that would've had him shooting 0-14 and got saved by the offside whistle on a huge chance that he would've missed anyway. Still have Podolski at #1 for now though.

But how about Villa? Now there's your goal of the tournament.

Originally Posted by America Bambaataa

He *can* play there but he is much more effective up front. I fear that he will play there at Barca and it's gonna be Henry 2.0. Ibra gotta go.
Ohh Ibra is basically done with Barca right now. Along with Villa, theirs major, major talk that Robinho (FC Santos) is close to a deal with Barca. Robinho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

Ohh Ibra is basically done with Barca right now. Along with Villa, theirs major, major talk that Robinho (FC Santos) is close to a deal with Barca. Robinho
pimp.gif

robinho does not want to leave brazil.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by RoOk

pimp.gif

robinho does not want to leave brazil.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/s...ock-Barcelona-claim.html
By ANTONY KASTRINAKIS

Published: 11 Jun 2009

Add a comment (27)

chicklet-rss.gif
chicklet-share.gif
chicklet-email.gif
chicklet-print.gif

[h2]ROBINHO has stunned Manchester City by revealing he wants to join Barcelona.[/h2]
The Brazilian ace admitted he would be tempted by a megabucks switch to the Nou Camp.

Reports have suggested the European champions are interested in City's £32.5million signing.

And the ex-Real Madrid frontman, 25, said: "Until now it's only speculation, there's nothing concrete.

"I've not received any offer. I can only say that Barcelona is a great team and the whole world would love to play there."

A couple of weeks ago, the president of Robinho's former club Santos, Marcelo Teixeira, claimed Robinho is unhappy at Eastlands.

The star's latest statement will leave City chief Mark Hughes reeling.

Despite signing Gareth Barry from Aston Villa in a £12m deal last week, City have so far failed to attract the big-name stars Robinho was promised when he joined.

His Brazil team-mate Kaka snubbed a £109m move to Eastlands in January and ended up going to Spanish giants Madrid for £62m.

And Kaka has told Robinho he turned down larger offers from City and Chelsea to choose Madrid because they are a bigger club.

Damn Villa
smh.gif
laugh.gif
You can make the goal of the tourney (so far) but cant hit a penalty kick?!
laugh.gif
Guess the soccer gods want him to earn his hat trick.

Tommorow's games :

10 AM
Mexico vs Uruguay
South Africa vs France

2:30 PM
Argentina vs Greece
Nigeria vs South Korea

My Predictions :

Mexico 2 Uruguay 1
South Africa 2 France 0
Argentina 3 Greece 0
Nigeria 3 South Korea 2