:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

good half and start to the WC. mostly mexico, but SA made a push at the end of that half.
I came in here to post this. Mexico could have been up 2/3-0 already.

so just to be clear, that offsides call was correct because the keeper came out right?

how the hell do the ESPN guys doing the game not know that rule?

Originally Posted by SamB

That was a goal!!! Bs offsides call .

You obviously don't have the full understanding of the offside rule. You really think those refs were THAT blind if the offside rule was like you think it is?

Anyway, Mexico looks like the same old story. Been reading comments hyping them up as contenders since the 2002 World Cup, but they are not an elite team. Those who dream that Mexico can go somewhere serious are flat out delusional.

Also, as a side comment, I really didn't expect the ball controversy to be a big deal like some players have been complaining about the ball. But it really looks to be much lighter and bounce much higher. And those horns are maaaaad annoying. I don't get it, how is that noise cheering?

There was clearly an african played in front

http://photobucket.com/images/we got robbed

Bum %#% player from africa #10, dude stays fouling
smh.gif

Home field advantage
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by SamB

That was a goal!!! Bs offsides call .

You obviously don't have the full understanding of the offside rule. You really think those refs were THAT blind if the offside rule was like you think it is?

Anyway, Mexico looks like the same old story. Been reading comments hyping them up as contenders since the 2002 World Cup, but they are not an elite team. Those who dream that Mexico can go somewhere serious are flat out delusional.

Also, as a side comment, I really didn't expect the ball controversy to be a big deal like some players have been complaining about the ball. But it really looks to be much lighter and bounce much higher. And those horns are maaaaad annoying. I don't get it, how is that noise cheering?

Please show me where the comments of them being contenders are at....I'll wait.....In the meantime, quit pulling stuff out your %@%..

I mean WAS an OFFSIDES. Let the games continue. Deserved Yellows . Put Chincharito In.. That is all

yeah take Guille out, Chicharito in. Like it should have been from the start

and yeah it WAS offsides. once you are positioned ahead of the keeper, you need two opposing players in back not just the one you would normally require anywhere else

Originally Posted by CruzAzul9

yeah take Guille out, Chicharito in. Like it should have been from the start

and yeah it WAS offsides. once you are positioned ahead of the keeper, you need two opposing players in back not just the one you would normally require anywhere else

Co-sign. Guille looks terrible!

GOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom