:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Glad the u.s. and england are out.  I don't have to hear the analysts talk about them anymore or how their delusional fans think they're better than they are.
Germany was beasting today.  

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

- Germany Argentina will be
eek.gif
if it happens. We can only hope that Messi and Co. take care of business today and set up a sick quarterfinal match.

I am sure that if that game is close, and the winner of that game goes on to win the World Cup, people might view it as the rightful World Cup final, even though it's only a quarter final.

Another Grudge match today, let's see how it turns out. I think Mexico will get blown out but anything can happen.
A look back at the goal that eliminated Mexico four years ago.

Looks to be a great game like the rest have been.

ac1268c1b70af0b46ea5e3ba9be77cc0d1e33127_r.jpg

VAMOS MEXICO

Those black Mexico jerseys are sick.

I want to order a black Dos Santos jersey but this site is saying that I have to wait until August.

The Mexican national team is underrated and the Argentine team is overrated (as a team; not their offensive prowess). Either team's game.
Maradona isn't the greatest of manager's either when it comes to strategy. He's not a liability but he's not a great asset either.

Marquez's supposed to be one of the more experienced players out there but dude's been passing the ball to Argentina players on a couple of occassions already...

Tevez was A MILE offside on Messi's shot, and might have been offside on the original pass as well. Embarrassing for the refs.

Back
Top Bottom