:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

sneijder inter jersey= already copped    sneijder holland jersey= on its way
pimp.gif

Well, in any case, i hope my bandwagoning work mate shuts up now...dude been going HARD *pause* for Brazil like he's from there from the beginning
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheBaws23

thats what they get for not picking ronaldinho

laugh.gif
Ronaldinho was "hands down the best player in the world" back in 2006 and what happened in the 2006 World Cup dude got Zidaned. What difference would he have made now in this tournament where he had some extremely inconsistent performances for Milan last season and is almost literally half the player he was in 2006? Ronaldinho never did a damn thing in a World Cup other than that lucky goal against England in 2002. That was as much of a shot at the goal as Sneijder's was today.

As far as the game goes, complete mental breakdown by Brazil in the second half. They deserved to lose. Felipe Melo is an idiot and then some. Nothing brings me more pleasure than seeing Lucio losing, the most annoying player in soccer.

Argentina is pretty much the America's only hope for winning this tournament. If they lose tomorrow against Germany, then there's pretty much 90%+ chance of a European nation winning. Then I don't have to hear about that stupid stat about how Europeans have never won it outside of Europe nor won a World Cup two times in a row. Uruguay/Paraguay/Ghana are good, but simply aren't World Cup winning material. Congratulations to the Dutch, for now, I'm still giving Spain the edge.

This almost makes up for the US choking away their game. Almost. I cant wait to see how the Dutch play from here on out. The first team to beat Brazil after trailing at the half
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Sneijder with the crazy super silly cross-goal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna be wearing my Netherlands jersey with extreme arrogance today
pimp.gif

The good thing is that Dunga and this boring style is GONE.

Felipe Melo will never see a world cup again just like Ricardo Clark.

Brazil's goalie is trash too
sick.gif

Congrats Noskey
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this game really was a tale of 2 halves, Dutch came out of half and straight dominated

pimp.gif
to them
im on record saying the winner of this game wins the cup
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by gil23

argentina nut riders going against brazil....but yall gonna get taken care of tomorrow ...lol

No words dogg...just an image for you

Argentina
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
               Mexico
mad.gif
no hard feelings fam....here is a hug for you.....im just speaking the truth
wink.gif

Go Oranje!

Grew up a Bergkamp fan (hence being an Arsenal fan) so adopted them as my second team.

Netherlands/Argentina final.

gonna have to root for uruguay or argentina now so the cup comes  back to america
grin.gif

this dude xcatotoapllsds saying that Argentina is the only hope for america
indifferent.gif

anything can happen from what we saw today

I can already see paraguay upsetting spain
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

laugh.gif
here come all the "Holland fans."

Make room Noskey.

Well considering the bus has had about 3 people on it for a while, there's plenty of room
pimp.gif

Now I just need to see Ghana to pull an upset. I know the Dutch can handle that team, but Uruguay... that'll be a little more difficult. Plus it'd feel like the sweetest revenge if the Dutch can put 3 on Ghana for the US' sake, on the way to the finals.

I heard that Felipe Melo's own goal was the first own goal in Brazil's World Cup history. Pretty amazing considering how they never missed a World Cup and usually play 5-7 games every World Cup.

Proud of our guys! It could have easily gotten out of hand.

Typical Robben
laugh.gif
smh.gif

<------fantastisch!

Van Bommel had many calls go his way I thought he was extremely fortunate of that.

HALVE FINALE!! HUP HOLLAND!!!!

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

laugh.gif
here come all the "Holland fans."

Make room Noskey.
Well, it's a day for celebration. I've come a long way from cheering for Davids a while ago
laugh.gif

I'll make sure I wear my Orange jersey underneath my white button up for work later...and unbotton the 1st the buttons for my BRASILIAN BOSS to see and 2 of my BRASILIAN co-workers
laugh.gif

yeah van bommel could have easily had 2 yellows in the 2nd half but was given none

that's why i think the ref favored the dutch in the second half...there were other calls too

wow what a game. this world cup has a lot of twists. now only argentina and spain left for me.

Originally Posted by knightngale

yeah van bommel could have easily had 2 yellows in the 2nd half but was given none

that's why i think the ref favored the dutch in the second half...there were other calls too

k.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by knightngale

k.
Brazil is not my team so idk what you are trying to do there.

Diego Maradona - "Damn, No Brasil to get in my way of winning my first ever world cup as coach?"

Spoiler [+]
5947.jpg

Back
Top Bottom