Official World Series Detroit Tigers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-0 SF) SF Wins World Series

Who will win the World Series?

• Giants in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants in 5

• Giants in 6

• Giants in 7

• Tigers in 4

• Tigers in 5

• Tigers in 6

• Tigers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mean.gif
@ the people trying to jinx us.  Great game, Madison stepped it up and Pence delivered
pimp.gif

Tigers dont look hungry? Aint hitting? Kill that fing noise. Giants pitching aint no joke and is shutting these fools down. We have champion starters and bullpen. 2 more boys.

Last edited:
when giants get that final out, nt summit in downtown sf on market?
gonna be nuts again
the detroit bullpen is too shook right now and their bats have gone silent. they would be lucky to come back to sf down 2-3, and even if they do, i dont see sf losing 6 and 7 at home

Really exited for this :pimp: :lol:
Parade was BANANAS last time.

I wanna smack the fire outta each one of the Baseball Tonights analyst. :smh:

Last edited:
IMO that was the last home game of the season. Next time our boys are back in the city there will be confetti falling from the heavens...:smokin

I was living in SF for the last World Series title, gotta say it was one of the best times I had experiencing a championship.

The city was on fire. My family went bonkers. Good times, can't wait to move back to the Bay soon.

grin.gif
 yeah.. actually, the tigers are in a hitting slump and they def aint hungry for anything as of right now. and if you fail to see that, you clearly dismissed everything that happened in baseball before october 23rd

really? because they werent in a slump in the last 2 series. sounds like your just looking for excuses. this is a staff and bullpen with a world series already under their belt.

its all good tho keep this s rolling g men and let the suckas hate all they want. :smokin

Last edited:
enough parade talk for now pls

but i am feeling good about having vogelstrong and cain on the mound for the next 2 games. 

>D  yeah.. actually, the tigers are in a hitting slump and they def aint hungry for anything as of right now. and if you fail to see that, you clearly dismissed everything that happened in baseball before october 23rd

Your right it has nothing to do with the Giants pitching :lol:

i wonder what's causing this hitting slump must be the terrible bay area weather or the terrible cuisine in san francisco, making the tigers homesick for much better food options in detroit

or maybe it's the position of earth relative to the sun  this time of the year divided by the circumference of prince fielder's thorax

or maybe hunter pence's piercing eyeballs from right field peering into detroit batter's souls from right field, intimidating/disorienting them

or maybe the Giant's pitching staff is shutting them down. 

Man, the pitching has been impressive. Cant help but think what couldve been had Wilson been healthy for this run. Romo in the 8th, Wilson in the 9th :x :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom