Official World Series Detroit Tigers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-0 SF) SF Wins World Series

Who will win the World Series?

• Giants in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants in 5

• Giants in 6

• Giants in 7

• Tigers in 4

• Tigers in 5

• Tigers in 6

• Tigers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow this is crazy. seriously though. this is still not over but the giants are playing unbelievable baseball.

Looks like me and the fam will be doing some champagne shopping tomorrow incase the g men wrap this s up tomorrow.

@Loren they'll broadcast it tmrw for free at civic center plaza. I was therein 2010 and it was packed. The sooner u get there the better

Tim Lincecum was ELECTRIC out there. Definitely the thing that stood out to me the most this game, aside from B. Crawford's defense.

And Our Best pitcher is on the Mound :pimp:
Honestlt are best pitcher was tonight, Cain has been up and down this postseason but hopefully he has been inspired and we see the Cain that dominated this entire season....I really see this wrapped up tomorrow unless the tigers wake their bats up but even then our defense is too damn good#letsgo

I had called Sf and Detroit in the WS back in September, and joked around that we would sweep without a doubt. So close to this coming true! I'm still recovering from 2010! Great stuff tonight boys :smokin :nthat: :pimp:

Last edited:
C'mon Giant's got this! 
smokin.gif

Wow, Giants are putting on a clinic. I saw a writer on SI.com say if the Giants win it all, the championship dvd/blu ray will be the first ever how-to/instructional video...It's a beautiful thing to see baseball being played at it's finest. Just wow...

Tim Lincecum was ELECTRIC out there. Definitely the thing that stood out to me the most this game, aside from B. Crawford's defense.

I don't know how he's doing it :lol: . Everything he's doing now was what he was struggling with all season....one more to go, what a season

I don't know how he's doing it :lol: . Everything he's doing now was what he was struggling with all season....one more to go, what a season

He's coming in against batters who've already gotten used to the starter for 2 or 3 at bats already. Then having to adjust to his delivery for 1 at-bat IMO is way more difficult than seeing him for the entirety of the game.

Man 2010 doesn't even feel like it was 2 years ago. I'm still rocking that World Series fitted on a regular basis.

Back
Top Bottom