Official World Series Detroit Tigers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-0 SF) SF Wins World Series

Who will win the World Series?

• Giants in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants in 5

• Giants in 6

• Giants in 7

• Tigers in 4

• Tigers in 5

• Tigers in 6

• Tigers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not real but it's funny.
verlanderfake1026.jpg

DAMN... :lol: :lol: :smokin

just got a text that the bars outside att park are already full of ppl. and i just woke up. and nobody wana roll to the city with me 
mean.gif
mad.gif

You have to close it out today. Verlander tomorrow.
More thoughts later.

you dont have to close it out today but it would be nice.

then again how awesome would it be for the giants to win it at att?

Thats if they win it all...

whats more incredible than anything else is if the giants win they w ould be doing it with their 4 and 5 hitters playing like CRAP...

man i thought pence would be that dude in san francisco...

you dont have to close it out today but it would be nice.
then again how awesome would it be for the giants to win it at att?
Thats if they win it all...
whats more incredible than anything else is if the giants win they w ould be doing it with their 4 and 5 hitters playing like CRAP...
man i thought pence would be that dude in san francisco...
If they don't close it out today its over. I doubt Verlander (and Zito) will have another performance like that and the only reason they won against Fister was by sheer luck. Aside from that fluke 2nd inning Anibal outdueled Vogelsong last night. Cain has been doing the worst out of the starters this postseason. If they lose tonight Giants fans should be very scared. You know better than anyone what can happen when the series goes 3-1.

Last edited:
If they don't close it out today its over. I doubt Verlander (and Zito) will have another performance like that and the only reason they won against Fister was by sheer luck. Aside from that fluke 2nd inning Anibal outdueled Vogelsong last night. Cain has been doing the worst out of the starters this postseason. If they lose tonight Giants fans should be very scared. You know better than anyone what can happen when the series goes 3-1.
The hate is strong in this one, no luck has been had in this series, just good baseball by the giants, as for the tigers they got lucky beating the a's, I do believe verlander and fist were getting rocked by them dudes until game 5 of that series, so how fast we forget, and if jeter didn't get hurt and a rod was concentrating more on baseball then girls the tigers would t even be in this series, and the tigers were trash the whole regular season,and in the all star game too(how else did we get home advantage), I think lady luck is running out on the ligers #letsgogiants

Last edited:

yeah, in fact, everything the giants have done so far must have been luck. let's just continue to discredit their great performances this postseason.

anybody notice how quiet the crowd was in detroit in game 3 compared to the crowd in san francisco? talk about hearing a pin drop...

you cray. have you seen verlanders record and statsin the world series? i had no idead how terrible he has pitched in the world series. its more likely that would happen again...

what the hell? vogs allowed no runs lol

demi butchering the anthem lol

guess fox panicked and made sure they got one last pub for x factor just incase this the last game

Its like Eric Karros is employed by the Detroit Free Press in addition to his Dodger ties.

that was an atrocious anthem

lol just read fox has put one of their fox stars in each of the first four games to sing the national anthem. game 5? aretha franklin lol. the blatant disrespect for a legend relegating her to an if neccesary game just to promote their crappy shows

Back
Top Bottom