Official World Series Detroit Tigers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-0 SF) SF Wins World Series

Who will win the World Series?

• Giants in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants in 5

• Giants in 6

• Giants in 7

• Tigers in 4

• Tigers in 5

• Tigers in 6

• Tigers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SF gonna be crazy tmrw. Anyone going to the city to watch game 4?

Wish I could even be in the Bay during the game.

Will be on a flight to LA :frown:

buuuuuuuut

tumblr_mcl1ypnYTh1qdhcmuo1_400.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
He's coming in against batters who've already gotten used to the starter for 2 or 3 at bats already. Then having to adjust to his delivery for 1 at-bat IMO is way more difficult than seeing him for the entirety of the game.

yeah i could see that but he's had command issues all year, trouble getting started in games, and has trouble pitching out of the stretch....all of which he's corrected ...guess it was all in his head, i like it though

edit: and yes somebody posted the gif :lol:

Last edited:

Will be on a flight to LA
frown.gif

Ditto, where you flying in from?? I'll be coming in from Houston

Been rocking Giants gear EVERYWHERE down here. Got some hate, but for the most part love! 

Surprised how friendly Texas is, I thought they'd all be racists and ****

Last edited by a moderator:
cant even wear my world series tigers fitted out in public now. embarrassing :smh:  :smh:

lol, this is why i wait til after the world series to decide to buy the ws cap.although i bought 2002 because the sf that year on the hat was so ill

Will be on a flight to LA :frown:

Ditto, where you flying in from?? I'll be coming in from Houston

Been rocking Giants gear EVERYWHERE down here. Got some hate, but for the most part love! 

Surprised how friendly Texas is, I thought they'd all be racists and ****

Flying in from San Jose, getting there around 8:30. Might just stand outside that sports bar and watch the game until it's over :lol:

When I was at LAX on Thursday night, just handing out daps to everyone wearing Giants gear :lol:

Last edited:
I haven't rocked Giants gear as of yet. But, I have them on deck when it becomes official. I also plan on getting some Giants' caps that bears the colors of the teams we have beaten in the 2010 playoffs and now the 2012 playoffs(Detroit pending).

the post season caps are absolutely a waste of money imo. did they just start making those this year? mlb trying to make more money lol

I haven't rocked Giants gear as of yet. But, I have them on deck when it becomes official. I also plan on getting some Giants' caps that bears the colors of the teams we have beaten in the 2010 playoffs and now the 2012 playoffs(Detroit pending).

:pimp:

Any nters in Houston we need to do a meet up if we win, so mad I can't go home until December, need somewhere to celebrate, got so much heat after we beat the rangers in 2010 but that probably was the best feeling in the world shutting down ranger fans and I always get sh*t from co workers, etc but hit them with the stone face and kill them with "at least my team didn't go back to back seasons with a 100 lost" swear the Astros are jv. One more #letsgo

does anyone in NYC know a giants bar, besides Finnerty's? I wanna hit it up tonight but trains are shutting down at like 7 PM so need an alternative

Back
Top Bottom