Official World Series Detroit Tigers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-0 SF) SF Wins World Series

Who will win the World Series?

• Giants in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants in 5

• Giants in 6

• Giants in 7

• Tigers in 4

• Tigers in 5

• Tigers in 6

• Tigers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they don't close it out today its over. I doubt Verlander (and Zito) will have another performance like that and the only reason they won against Fister was by sheer luck. Aside from that fluke 2nd inning Anibal outdueled Vogelsong last night. Cain has been doing the worst out of the starters this postseason. If they lose tonight Giants fans should be very scared. You know better than anyone what can happen when the series goes 3-1.

:rofl:

This series BEEN over, Detroit has been absolute trash, - no way in HELL they win 4 games in a row, with two of those games in SF.

Giants 2x in 3yrs. :pimp:

SWEEP! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

edit - Detroit is very lucky those two weren't homers...

this dude theriot look like a weirdo lol him and pence shoulkd form a wrestling tag team after baseball lol

whats the back story between him and lil wayne.. i thought it was weird as hell. random connection

but yea the crowd in detroit <<<< crowd in sf. they dont chant or cheer.. not like theyve had much to cheer for but damn its the world series

seriously ihate posey more than pence. dude is supposed to be the mvp and cant do nothing.

panda aint no joke tho. he was like the hell with losing weight. tony gwynn was fat and was one of the best hitters ever. so was kirby puckett

that ball just kept going...

a part of me wants to see them finish this at home, but i really want them boys to finish it ASAP

Back
Top Bottom