Official World Series Detroit Tigers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-0 SF) SF Wins World Series

Who will win the World Series?

• Giants in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants in 5

• Giants in 6

• Giants in 7

• Tigers in 4

• Tigers in 5

• Tigers in 6

• Tigers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's what happens when people start acting like idiots ruining the celebration for everyone else.
mean.gif
yea real unfortunate man. in 2010 the civic center area was real chill.. i stayed about 30-40 min after the final out to cheer/high five/hug/ random ppl then bounced. as soon as i cross the san mateo bridge i hear about gun shots and ppl hi jacking muni buses n burning sht. hella stupid. grow up already

Just tuned in, cliffnotes? What happened so far?
All I heard when I tuned in was something about a fire. I had to turn it off because I felt like the chick was just rambling telling people to message her on Twitter, etc. If it's anything significant I'm sure I'll hear about it on the news.

yea real unfortunate man. in 2010 the civic center area was real chill.. i stayed about 30-40 min after the final out to cheer/high five/hug/ random ppl then bounced. as soon as i cross the san mateo bridge i hear about gun shots and ppl hi jacking muni buses n burning sht. hella stupid. grow up already

Grown-ups acting like a bunch of high school kids these days jumping up on vans, starting bonfires in the middle of the streets, flipping over cars it's ridiculous.

Congrats to the Giants def was rooting for them vs the tigers. And a sweep just makes it all that sweeter . 8)

Last edited:
All I heard when I tuned in was something about a fire. I had to turn it off because I felt like the chick was just rambling telling people to message her on Twitter, etc. If it's anything significant I'm sure I'll hear about it on the news.

She's complaining about how the cops won't let her film so they're violating her rights....I don't understand her logic

Ya this ***** sucks.... but folks were throwing **** at the cops

here is a better link

Seriously, how are the experts THAT far off? 2010 and 2012...I minus whale be an expert.

We were seriously underestimated or they were showing extreme favoritism. Either way its bad. Go giants, Mission and Valencia is ******g crazy!!!!

Seriously, how are the experts THAT far off? 2010 and 2012...I minus whale be an expert.

I can understand in 2010 the "experts" picking the Rangers seeing as how the Giants barely made the playoffs, were the underdogs the whole way, and were pretty much riding a big offensive wave starting from September, but that list for 2012 is just ridiculous.

Also, I'd just like to take this moment to tip my hat to Jeremy Affeldt. I don't think he gets much talk since he's a bull pen guy, but he he has twice now pitched his way through some clutch moments. 2010 nlcs game 6 (the WS Clincher( he goes in to long relief after hot head Sanchez loses everything including his command, where he takes care of the heart of the Phillies' order like no ones business, and does it again in muther******g Detroit tonight to keep the game tied.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Saw this on friend's FB
laugh.gif

61132_10151080078125588_643090222_n.jpg
Farolitos! Bomb food joint.

Congrats to the Giants! 
pimp.gif
 It was crazy driving back to the East Bay from SF. SF was going crazy I tell you. The parade last year was crowded, packed, and dope overall. Can't wait for this this Wednesday. Some photos from 2010 that I'll never forget. 

I picked the Giants to win, thought it would happen in 5 or 6. Tigers were inconsistent all year long. Their performance against the Yankees didn't impress me.

Red is on NT
Dland24
LazyJ10
Rawex5
Jumpmanfromthebay
Franchise 55
Paul is on Tilt
What Up, even though you're banned
GSDOUBLEU
NothingToLose
Even you RiceRocket, despite being a troll
Lets enjoy this fellas!

Right back at you, man!
289ih.gif

I haven't been around with much to say because I never wanted to say anything outlandish to ruin the good vibe the Giants were riding on. Too much of a superstitious kind of guy when it comes to baseball and just wanted to keep the good thing going.

Shout out to the SF Giants thread regulars! You know who you are.
289ih.gif

Back
Top Bottom