Official World Series Detroit Tigers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-0 SF) SF Wins World Series

Who will win the World Series?

• Giants in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Giants in 5

• Giants in 6

• Giants in 7

• Tigers in 4

• Tigers in 5

• Tigers in 6

• Tigers in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Panda broke NT...lol.

Well damn, Zito. Verlander is rusty as ****...that long layoff always sucks.
mean.gif

And folks will still swear that extra rest has no effect on pitchers. What's amazing to me is how much contact they're making and patient they've been with their swings on every type of pitch they've seen tonight.

And folks will still swear that extra rest has no effect on pitchers. What's amazing to me is how much contact they're making and patient they've been with their swings on every type of pitch they've seen tonight.

this is the most patience ive seen them display the entire playoffs

but then again damn if verlander loses tonight he will be 0-3 in world series

Last edited:

Kind of a contradictory statement from a wise baseball mind here. Kind of surprising.

Verlander isnt throwing up meatballs. His velocity isnt down. He isnt having command issues. Like you said, we are just being patient and putting good swings on the ball. Not trying to hear anything about the time off, even if its coming from someone with the baseball knowledge you have.

Back
Top Bottom