Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

Originally Posted by manny1

now i see why the Rangers looked so tired and didn’t play their best. is this only way the Giants can win a game against the Rangers by having their fans stoop so low. come on Giant fans be realistic on what you do because it might just come back and bite you in the butt.  it’s ok the Rangers will win tonight.
grin.gif

FOX 4 News reports:
A San Francisco bar (lefty odouls) hired a trumpet player to blast all night outside the Rangers' hotel.  

kid-crying-o.gif

^ lol

i guess this proves that giants are scared of rangers.

You whining about a trumpet player and me calling you a baby proves that the Giants are scared of the Rangers?  Ok.

^ lol

You whining about a trumpet player and me calling you a baby proves that the Giants are scared of the Rangers?  Ok.

Its called "Home Field Advantage" buddy. Limitations aren't confined to just playing in the park. I remember in '02 when Kobe got food poisoning in Sacramento during the WCF.

Its called "Home Field Advantage" buddy. Limitations aren't confined to just playing in the park. I remember in '02 when Kobe got food poisoning in Sacramento during the WCF.

dland24 wrote:
manny1 wrote:
^ lol

You whining about a trumpet player and me calling you a baby proves that the Giants are scared of the Rangers?  Ok.

its not whining its just the truth. deal with it. and im not stating that you calling me names is the reason the giants are scared of the rangers its the fans that are scared of the rangers beating the giants that they have to pull stunts like that
tired.gif

dland24 wrote:
manny1 wrote:
^ lol

You whining about a trumpet player and me calling you a baby proves that the Giants are scared of the Rangers?  Ok.

its not whining its just the truth. deal with it. and im not stating that you calling me names is the reason the giants are scared of the rangers its the fans that are scared of the rangers beating the giants that they have to pull stunts like that
tired.gif

I'll bet this guy probably only watched a handfull of Ranger games this season. As soon as they make the playoffs he's Mr. Rangers, talking trash and throwing out random .gifs. Calm down, sir, it's only one game. Nobody is scared of anyone, just watch and enjoy the games.

I'll bet this guy probably only watched a handfull of Ranger games this season. As soon as they make the playoffs he's Mr. Rangers, talking trash and throwing out random .gifs. Calm down, sir, it's only one game. Nobody is scared of anyone, just watch and enjoy the games.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

no actually I’ve been watching since day 1 of this season just like every season and I plan on watching and enjoying this series. how am I talking trash when most Giant fans are talking down to me about what I post. its only the truth how it takes a giant fan to stoop so low and disturb sleep of the apposite team. you’re the one that needs to calm down sir and enjoy the game.

no actually I’ve been watching since day 1 of this season just like every season and I plan on watching and enjoying this series. how am I talking trash when most Giant fans are talking down to me about what I post. its only the truth how it takes a giant fan to stoop so low and disturb sleep of the apposite team. you’re the one that needs to calm down sir and enjoy the game.

Fans have, and will do MUCH worse than blow a trumpet outside of a hotel room.  Come on now.

Anyway Vlad is apparently starting again in RF
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I wouldn't rather have any other pitcher than Matt Cain out there for this game. LETS GO!

Fans have, and will do MUCH worse than blow a trumpet outside of a hotel room.  Come on now.

Anyway Vlad is apparently starting again in RF
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I wouldn't rather have any other pitcher than Matt Cain out there for this game. LETS GO!

Back
Top Bottom