Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I'll bet this guy probably only watched a handfull of Ranger games this season. As soon as they make the playoffs he's Mr. Rangers, talking trash and throwing out random .gifs. Calm down, sir, it's only one game. Nobody is scared of anyone, just watch and enjoy the games.

no actually I’ve been watching since day 1 of this season just like every season and I plan on watching and enjoying this series. how am I talking trash when most Giant fans are talking down to me about what I post. its only the truth how it takes a giant fan to stoop so low and disturb sleep of the apposite team. you’re the one that needs to calm down sir and enjoy the game.

All I'm saying is instead of telling us why you guys lost, you're hear making excuses about some trumpet player "disturbing" the sleep of the Rangers. Cliff Lee didn't get his full 8 hours rest? I guess that's why he got rocked.

I'll bet this guy probably only watched a handfull of Ranger games this season. As soon as they make the playoffs he's Mr. Rangers, talking trash and throwing out random .gifs. Calm down, sir, it's only one game. Nobody is scared of anyone, just watch and enjoy the games.

no actually I’ve been watching since day 1 of this season just like every season and I plan on watching and enjoying this series. how am I talking trash when most Giant fans are talking down to me about what I post. its only the truth how it takes a giant fan to stoop so low and disturb sleep of the apposite team. you’re the one that needs to calm down sir and enjoy the game.

All I'm saying is instead of telling us why you guys lost, you're hear making excuses about some trumpet player "disturbing" the sleep of the Rangers. Cliff Lee didn't get his full 8 hours rest? I guess that's why he got rocked.

Like players get a ton of sleep before the first game of the World Series anyways.  
laugh.gif

Like players get a ton of sleep before the first game of the World Series anyways.  
laugh.gif

I sure didn't expect a high scoring game with both aces on the mound in game 1.  Looks like all the espn experts were wrong.

I sure didn't expect a high scoring game with both aces on the mound in game 1.  Looks like all the espn experts were wrong.

My reaction to that video was 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif

Anyone know when the dugout stores are getting the authentic's with the WS patch? I went yesterday and nothing. btw those lines at the dugout stores are ridiculous

eek.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif

Anyone know when the dugout stores are getting the authentic's with the WS patch? I went yesterday and nothing. btw those lines at the dugout stores are ridiculous

Originally Posted by What up

69076_594327066963_33201530_34284704_3036337_n.jpg
The signs at Nova are always great
laugh.gif
roll.gif

And I like the effort Lefty's is doing by playing loud music at night....but I use to work at the St. Francis, my aunt has been a manager there for like 20+ years, anyways...the Rangers are staying in the 'new' side of the St. Francis and those rooms are all sound proof. The Rangers won't hear a peep out of Lefty's.

Originally Posted by What up

69076_594327066963_33201530_34284704_3036337_n.jpg
The signs at Nova are always great
laugh.gif
roll.gif

And I like the effort Lefty's is doing by playing loud music at night....but I use to work at the St. Francis, my aunt has been a manager there for like 20+ years, anyways...the Rangers are staying in the 'new' side of the St. Francis and those rooms are all sound proof. The Rangers won't hear a peep out of Lefty's.

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

eek.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif

I went to the Dugout store in stonestown and had the
eek.gif
face. Like 100+ people waiting in line just to buy merchandise. Crazy.

But they had a ton of WS fitted. The guy there told me every sports store that sells fitteds should have them. If you in the city, try going to Serramonte or somewhere not as crowed to get one.

I picked up two on the way home at the Hilltop mall. In and out in 5 mins.

eek.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif

But they had a ton of WS fitted. The guy there told me every sports store that sells fitteds should have them. If you in the city, try going to Serramonte or somewhere not as crowed to get one.

Who was it in the NBA that used to send hookers to another players room (on a different team)?

laugh.gif
At complaining about noise...they stay at or around union square bums and street noise is worse than a trumpet

Who was it in the NBA that used to send hookers to another players room (on a different team)?

laugh.gif
At complaining about noise...they stay at or around union square bums and street noise is worse than a trumpet

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

eek.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif

Incorrect. I couldn't even get the Alt color one since Hat Club ran out in an hour on Tuesday 
laugh.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif

Incorrect. I couldn't even get the Alt color one since Hat Club ran out in an hour on Tuesday 
laugh.gif

Oh I was talking about the Authentic Jersey's with the WS patch, not the fitted. I copped that fitted quick a couple days ago. Any info on those Jersey's would be great

Oh I was talking about the Authentic Jersey's with the WS patch, not the fitted. I copped that fitted quick a couple days ago. Any info on those Jersey's would be great

Originally Posted by ikari XD

eek.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
Aw, my bad. I should of known Serramonte would run out, Daly City is full of hypebeast.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

eek.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
Aw, my bad. I should of known Serramonte would run out, Daly City is full of hypebeast.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom