Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

Ben Barrer?

128828052127.jpg

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

My reaction to that video was 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif

Anyone know when the dugout stores are getting the authentic's with the WS patch? I went yesterday and nothing. btw those lines at the dugout stores are ridiculous
I went to the Dugout store in stonestown and had the
eek.gif
face. Like 100+ people waiting in line just to buy merchandise. Crazy.

But they had a ton of WS fitted. The guy there told me every sports store that sells fitteds should have them. If you in the city, try going to Serramonte or somewhere not as crowed to get one.

I picked up two on the way home at the Hilltop mall. In and out in 5 mins.
Incorrect. I couldn't even get the Alt color one since Hat Club ran out in an hour on Tuesday 
laugh.gif
Aw, my bad. I should of known Serramonte would run out, Daly City is full of hypebeast.
laugh.gif

I just got my hat from my local sports authority. I got the last 7 1/8 and was out in minutes

Originally Posted by ikari XD

My reaction to that video was 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif

Anyone know when the dugout stores are getting the authentic's with the WS patch? I went yesterday and nothing. btw those lines at the dugout stores are ridiculous
I went to the Dugout store in stonestown and had the
eek.gif
face. Like 100+ people waiting in line just to buy merchandise. Crazy.

But they had a ton of WS fitted. The guy there told me every sports store that sells fitteds should have them. If you in the city, try going to Serramonte or somewhere not as crowed to get one.

I picked up two on the way home at the Hilltop mall. In and out in 5 mins.
Incorrect. I couldn't even get the Alt color one since Hat Club ran out in an hour on Tuesday 
laugh.gif
Aw, my bad. I should of known Serramonte would run out, Daly City is full of hypebeast.
laugh.gif

I just got my hat from my local sports authority. I got the last 7 1/8 and was out in minutes

Sorry if posted, but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, welcome to cali

[h1]Rangers' Hamilton smells pot from stands[/h1]

The home run hitter was shocked when he recognized the odor of marijuana drifting from the center field seats at AT&T Park, the New York Post reported Thursday.

Hamilton, whose battle with alcohol and drug addiction has been well documented, told the Post weed was not one of his former vices, but that he was quite surprised by the unusual ballpark aroma.

"Weed, no, that wasn't my deal," said Hamilton. “It was crazy. I was looking at the cops a couple of times during the game."

The Post reported the incident was Hamilton’s second straight run-in with blatant weed use since arriving in San Francisco for the first two games of the Series.

"My wife and I were walking down the street (Tuesday) and there was a guy smoking a joint with a cop 50 yards away," he told the Post.

The Rangers, down 1-0 in the best-of-seven series, will look to overcome Wednesday night's buzz kill in Game 2 on Thursday.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Josh-Hamilton-marijuana-San-Francisco-Giants-fans-stands-102810

Sorry if posted, but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, welcome to cali

The home run hitter was shocked when he recognized the odor of marijuana drifting from the center field seats at AT&T Park, the New York Post reported Thursday.

Hamilton, whose battle with alcohol and drug addiction has been well documented, told the Post weed was not one of his former vices, but that he was quite surprised by the unusual ballpark aroma.

"Weed, no, that wasn't my deal," said Hamilton. “It was crazy. I was looking at the cops a couple of times during the game."

The Post reported the incident was Hamilton’s second straight run-in with blatant weed use since arriving in San Francisco for the first two games of the Series.

"My wife and I were walking down the street (Tuesday) and there was a guy smoking a joint with a cop 50 yards away," he told the Post.

The Rangers, down 1-0 in the best-of-seven series, will look to overcome Wednesday night's buzz kill in Game 2 on Thursday.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Josh-Hamilton-marijuana-San-Francisco-Giants-fans-stands-102810

[table][tr][th="col"]C. Wilson Tex
7571.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]15-8[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]13-11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.35[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.14[/td] [/tr][tr][td]170[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]177[/td] [/tr][tr][td]93[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]61[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.25[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.08[/td][/tr][/table]

Rangers Starting Lineup
SS Andrus
3B Young
CF Hamilton
RF Cruz
2B Kinsler
LF Murphy
C Treanor
1B Moreland
P Wilson

Giants Starting Lineup
CF Torres
2B Sanchez
C Posey
LF Burrell
RF Ross
1B Huff
3B Uribe
SS Renteria
P Cain

No Guerrero and no Molina tonight for the Rangers. Same lineup as last night for the Giants.

[table][tr][th="col"]C. Wilson Tex
7571.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]15-8[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]13-11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.35[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.14[/td] [/tr][tr][td]170[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]177[/td] [/tr][tr][td]93[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]61[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.25[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.08[/td][/tr][/table]

Rangers Starting Lineup
SS Andrus
3B Young
CF Hamilton
RF Cruz
2B Kinsler
LF Murphy
C Treanor
1B Moreland
P Wilson

Giants Starting Lineup
CF Torres
2B Sanchez
C Posey
LF Burrell
RF Ross
1B Huff
3B Uribe
SS Renteria
P Cain

No Guerrero and no Molina tonight for the Rangers. Same lineup as last night for the Giants.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Sorry if posted, but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, welcome to cali

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SF
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Sorry if posted, but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, welcome to cali

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

SF
pimp.gif

Oh I was talking about the Authentic Jersey's with the WS patch, not the fitted. I copped that fitted quick a couple days ago. Any info on those Jersey's would be great
Authentic aways w/ patch are online only. They had authentic home blanks and home replicas (Posey and Lincecum) with the WS patch at the SF dugout and around the stadium. They also had the patches by themselves for sale too.

On another note, yesterday I was able to get tickets off the Giants site yesterday about 30 mins before the first pitch. They were view reserved but I could not care less because it was my birthday and I was going to the World Series!

Oh I was talking about the Authentic Jersey's with the WS patch, not the fitted. I copped that fitted quick a couple days ago. Any info on those Jersey's would be great
Authentic aways w/ patch are online only. They had authentic home blanks and home replicas (Posey and Lincecum) with the WS patch at the SF dugout and around the stadium. They also had the patches by themselves for sale too.

On another note, yesterday I was able to get tickets off the Giants site yesterday about 30 mins before the first pitch. They were view reserved but I could not care less because it was my birthday and I was going to the World Series!

Back
Top Bottom