Official WRESTLEMANIA XXV Thread - 4/5 PPV 7pm et - Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, HHH vs Orton

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

4W

I also noticed how Flair as thinned out, usually if you make it that far with a head of hair your golden

Braden Walker's HOF induction > Stone Cold's HOF induction.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Okay here goes my picks...

JBL will win, but right away retire and either hand over the title to RM or just forfeit it...

Shelton will win the money in the bank...MVP could be a possible winner...Christian could be a possible winner...But I think they are going to give the goldstandard the push tonight...

Santino or Mae Young for Miss Wrestlemania...

Orton will win after either Shane, Vince, or Steph make a turn on HHH...I like HHH as a heel and like most cannot stand him as a face...But I just don'tsee them turning him around anytime soon...Instead they are going to keep HHH as a face and turn one of or hell even all of the Mc's on him...Orton will goover tonight though...

Jeff Hardy of course...

Y2J should win but I have a bad feeling the WWE is going to make him drop the match...IMO Jericho should pick up the win and then maybe let somebody knock himout after but I don't think it's going to happen like that...This is sad what they have done to his persona...Last year he was the best heel in the WWEand tonight he is working a match with 4 guys that are way pass their prime...Very sad where they went with this because it had a ton of potential...Again theycould have coughed up some serious dough to Austin (enough to where he couldn't say no) and made his final match tonight with Jericho as kind a re-matchfrom when Y2J unified the titles...Oh well though

To be honest I don't even have a guess as to how the triple threat is going to go down...I mean you could have the big show win and then that would free upEdge to make the move from Vicky...Edge could win and then proceed to dump Vicky and play it like he was using her after he found out about her and the BigShow getting their thing on...Then of course there is the Cena factor and just because he is the main face of the WWE he could pick up the win...Either waythough I think we will see the end of Vicky and Edge very soon which is good because this is getting old with those two...Also you can guarantee that Show andVicky will carry on from here...

4W

I stole your Gettysburg Address type Wrestlemania breakdown for my blog don't be upset lol.

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

520, 394...the number of toilets that will be flushed, simultaneously, during the 25 Diva Battle Royal.

Triple H will kick out of an RKO...because everybody nose, God can't be pinned after just one RKO.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My dude KingofIlladelph.
pimp.gif

Predictions + News & Notes in a couple hours...but
eek.gif
@ possible major swerve in one of tonight'smatches...(yes, I'm gonna leave y'all off with that teaser
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

possible major swerve in one of tonight's matches...(yes, I'm gonna leave y'all off with that teaser
laugh.gif
)
p.m me witht he info, it looks like i will only be able to catch the last match tonight because of work

but
eek.gif
@ possible major swerve in one of tonight's matches...(yes, I'm gonna leave y'all off with that teaser
laugh.gif
)
I'm thinking possible heel turn in a certain match?!

eek.gif
@ possible major swerve in one of tonight's matches...(yes, I'm gonna leave y'all off with that teaser
laugh.gif
)
Im tellin yall...Either Vince, Shane, or Steph is going to turn on HHH...That's my best guess....

has anyone thought of the possibility of Vince screwing HHH and joining legacy?...Legacy and Vince are SECOND GENERATION..

i think i found out what illoquent was talkin about...cant really say its shocking

i think the best swerve they could do is a double turn with trips/orton. everything else would be redundant. mcmahons are lackluster faces and so is hhh. ortonwasnt a good face either before but maybe if he was the anti-hero face type it could work

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

eek.gif
laugh.gif
)
Im tellin yall...Either Vince, Shane, or Steph is going to turn on HHH...That's my best guess....
That's what I was thinking also.

Or it could end like 4Wrestling said, with the McMahons and HHH standing in victory.

KingofIlladelph
&
CaptainCharisma

Awesome posts and predictions, I was dying over here.

Heres some of my thoughts about the show:

Book the end of the Taker/Michaels match this way: Michaels kicks out of the last ride and chokeslam at various times. Taker kicks out of a superkick, Takerhits a tombstone, does the cocky cover and Michaels kicks out. Michaels goes for a superkick and taker catches him and turns it into a tombstone. Taker winswith a proper cover.

I think Orton is going over, as of now I do not know the swerve, but I think it is going to happen.

I also feel the "only man" is going to take the 3 way match.

MITB goes to Christain, but Shelton is my #2 pick followed by MVP.

JBL wins in a garbadge match.

I urinate and possibly deficate during the Divas battle royal.

Bonus out there prediction: Pete Rose comes out and outdoes his promo in Boston at Mania 14.

Mania probably sold more tickets than Cena's movie.

Back
Top Bottom