Official WRESTLEMANIA XXV Thread - 4/5 PPV 7pm et - Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, HHH vs Orton

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Predictions + News & Notes in a couple hours...but
eek.gif
@ possible major swerve in one of tonight's matches...(yes, I'm gonna leave y'all off with that teaser
laugh.gif
)
Im tellin yall...Either Vince, Shane, or Steph is going to turn on HHH...That's my best guess....
If that's the case with those McMahon names there.
I'm thinking they're gonna pull a WM17 when Vince turned on The Rock and aligned himself with Austin. Maybe history will repeat itself?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nyzMaGiciAn wrote:

If that's the case with those McMahon names there.
I'm thinking they're gonna pull a WM17 when Vince turned on The Rock and aligned himself with Austin. Maybe history will repeat itself?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Even if that doesen't happen then Orton is going to win...His push has been too big for him to loose tonight...Though triple H seems to be the WWE God so Iwouldn't be shocked if he did pull out a win...Almost time though so we will see...

I actually forgot Mania was tonight.
smh.gif
at me... and the WWE. I'll order regardless. Taker/HBK alone sells the product. I'm handing over my money outof habit though... not out of interest in the show. Besides Taker/HBK and MITB, I don't really care for any of the programs. WWE has really did everythingthey could to lose me as a fan. I never thought it would happen but I don't even click over to RAW on commercials anymore. I have zero interest. HopefullyMania and the Draft bring me back.

The McMahons are second generation, so it's not too far fetched, that Vince, Shane, and Steph would "invest" into Randy Orton's Legacy, andswerve HHH. If not the 3 aformentioned McMahon's, then Linda, or whatever combo of McMahons you can plug into the "investor" role.

Does anybody(or 4W when he gets on) remember the name of that pay streaming site 4W always mentions? I might use that.

Good look JRS.

TVandSportStreams.tv if anyone else needs it. 1 day pass is like $5.00 so get it.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Good look JRS.

TVandSportStreams.tv if anyone else needs it. 1 day pass is like $5.00 so get it.
Highly recommended.

As for the spoiler, I just don't see it happening. I don't think there is enough star power for it to be a real "WrestleMania Moment."

I'm unsure if I want to order or not. I still haven't decided. It would really suck to be in the middle of Taker/HBK and then have my stream crap out,but then I would be putting $65 down the drain if it really sucked

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Good look JRS.

Highly recommended.

As for the spoiler, I just don't see it happening. I don't think there is enough star power for it to be a real "WrestleMania Moment."
Quick question 4w, do you know which 'channel' it'll be in? Channel 1?

I'm kinda bored so I'm gonna throw out my predictions mainly cause I wanna see how I do...

JBL vs. Rey Mysterio - JBL wins and he retires. I dont know what the announcement will be, if its not that.

MITB - I would say MVP but I'm gonna go with Christian because of the rumblings that they're trying to get him off ECW. It has to be either him orMVP.

Chris Jericho vs. Legends - Snuka will start, and get dominated for the most part. Quick pin, Jericho. Piper next, who'll put up a little more of afight, but still lose. Steamboat finishes and probably gets a little help from old buddy Ric Flair, but it's not enough. Ref bump, Jericho low blow orchair shot, Mickey Rourke hops the barrier, knocks out Jericho, Steamboat gets the pin. I feel like Rouke wouldnt have involved himself without being the onewho goes over with the fans.

Diva match - Trish if shes in it, Santino if shes not and he is. Maryse if its a current Diva.

Carlito and Primo vs. The Miz and John Morrison - Disputed ending with Carlito and Primo winning, sparking the beginning of a Miz/Morrison feud.

Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy - Matt needs it. Jeff gets it.

Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker - Undertaker, easy. Like said before me, HBK doesn't need this. I still think the only person who should ever go overTaker is Kane, but that ship has sailed.

Edge vs. Cena vs. Big Show - Edge retains in a weasly, snaked-win fashion.

Triple H vs. Randy Orton - I really have no idea. My only guess is that Stephanie or Shane turns, i'm thinking Stephanie since they just came out withher and God being married, and Orton wins.

i hardly keep up with the product anymore, but i always order wrestlemania every year since '92. im pretty excited for tonight

EDIT: Just found out the Tag-team unification match will be a dark match.

this was one of the matches I was looking forward to SMH

Good look JRS.

This would be the best bet for a 1 day pay stream site? I don't feel like shelling out for the ppv on cable so 5.00 sounds good, if not thebar up the block is showing it so I can go have a few beers if this doesn't pan out.

So you have to pay for the live stream? I thought that It'd be free like the Superbowl was.

Back
Top Bottom