OFFICIAL WU-TANG CLAN- 8 DIAGRAMS..... DECEMBER 11TH

-A 2 cover set is being released as well as a DVD with unseen concert footage.
-There is a Best Buy exclusive which includes a bouns track.
-Go to your local mom and pop music store and get the Wu-Tang mixtape, Loud's new energy drink, and a fortune cookie all with your purchase of 8 Diagrams.

I got my official copy and yes it is worth a listen. The production isn't typical RZA but it fits the vision he had for the album.

Stand out tracks include;
Campfire
Take It Back
Rushing Elephants
Unpredictable
The Heart Gently Weeps
Windmill
Weak Spot
Stick Me For My Riches
Life Changes

I been holding out, only thing i heard was "while my guitar gently weeps". Do all copies come with the DVD? or is that a exclusive version

Originally Posted by jaysbboy

Do all copies come with the DVD? or is that a exclusive version

I believe all versions have the DVD.

I haven't watched the DVD yet, so I don't know how it is.

Originally Posted by SoleLifted5

names of the stand out tracks?

Stand out tracks include;
Campfire
Take It Back
Rushing Elephants
Unpredictable
The Heart Gently Weeps
Windmill
Weak Spot
Stick Me For My Riches
Life Changes

Iight so I just watched the DVD and it's just some concert footage from the Rock The Bells tour and some in the studio interviews.

Solid Wu Tang release. RZA really went left field with his production, so you gotta be prepared for that. I respect his innovation. You'll be anticipatingevery Meth verse on this because he murders every one. Not enough Ghost. Everything else Ill let yall figure out.

From all the reviews, it seems like this is just like any other Wu album, that itll grow on u and get better with every spin.

just copped the album with the first cover, im happy it comes with a DVD
pimp.gif

With some minor additions & subtractions this album could be a banger. I like it, but I think they rushed it a little.

A 2 cover set is being released as well as a DVD with unseen concert footage.

I wanted the one with the 1st cover pictured. To late now if only I read this thread before coppin.

Does anyone know why "Watch your mouth" did not make the cut?

I gotta agree with Ghost, Bull****. I was waiting for much more, stick me for my riches and rushing elephants are probably the only two realy strong tracks.Meth did a good job. Beats are either dope or wack, if you ask me.....I was expecting a lot more. But there is good storytelling on like another 2-3 tracks.But the choruses arent good on too many songs, actually life changes and the previous two which I mentioned...

Seriously, the production is straight crack
pimp.gif
, when i first heard "Wolves", iwas like DAMNNNNN

the DVD is alright, i wish there was more live footage but I'm happy that it came with it anyways, a nice surprise

Something about Campfire is crazy powerful .

I`ve been feeling the album since day one ...

It just needs more GZA .

Back
Top Bottom