OFFICIAL WU-TANG CLAN- 8 DIAGRAMS..... DECEMBER 11TH

"We've been highly misunderstood by those who met us / they had ears of corn / but heads of lettuce". RZA - Sunlight.

This album is damn near a masterpiece. There a few flaws, but I can already tell that this is gonna be an album with HIGH replay value.

are wutanf fans just jumpin on the bus or is this really worth a listen?
cuz 3 pages, come on man if this joint was classic material why r we at 3 pages lol

finally got mine and gave it a good listen, good stuff... another classic wu album... feeling campfire alot

Originally Posted by RhymeSik

I got my official copy and yes it is worth a listen. The production isn't typical RZA but it fits the vision he had for the album.

Stand out tracks include;
Campfire
Take It Back
Rushing Elephants
Unpredictable
The Heart Gently Weeps
Windmill
Weak Spot
Stick Me For My Riches
Life Changes
"Stand out tracks" means that they set themselves apart from the others which can't be over half the album!
laugh.gif

I get you point though... although I disagree.

First impression after 1 listen (I know, I'll obviously be listening to it more)...

Very good album. MUCH better than Iron Flag, especially in terms of a consistent sound. Much worse than The W, which is highly underrated imo. Obviously notseeing 36 Chambers of Forever.

One point I'd like to make- I agree with someone who said (maybe in another thread) that Life Changes feels contrived and was not effective at all for thetype of song it tries to be. Maybe my opinion will change after more spins...

Why the hell does this thread have only three pages and Lupe's thread has 20??
Cuz most Wu-Tang listeners are probably older and don't post on NT as much. Plus didn't YOOOOOU know that Soulja Boy > Ghostface?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I personally think the album has a lot of great tracks but I haven't fully adjusted to the album as a whole...maybe cuz I keep on wanting to skip tocertain tracks.
O and Method Man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YardFather

Im pretty sure this wasnt the official Wu Tang thread I posted my opinion on the album in like 2 other Wu threads sear Wu Tang it'll probably be 2 pagesworth of threads

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Originally Posted by YardFather

Im pretty sure this wasnt the official Wu Tang thread I posted my opinion on the album in like 2 other Wu threads sear Wu Tang it'll probably be 2 pages worth of threads

smokin.gif

word. theres like 4 8 diagrams threads floatin around and a few wu tang/8 diagrams appreciation threads. if you combined them all, you would have more than20 pages

it's crazy how this post only got 3pages seriously.and I think I'm going to pick it up it will be my first wu tang album

after 1 spin it was straight... Ima further review it though since I got 4 weeks to burn before school starts again

cd is cool...honestly i haven't gave it a serious listen but i shall do that in the near future..

Originally Posted by beezylocks

cd is cool. i dont know about that dude in wolves though.
"a fox is a fox " that is weak imo

Agreed. Wolves would be a much better track without George Clinton.

I saw around 70,000 reported from somewhere. If 70,000 is the number that's low for a Wu-Tang album, but then again there hasn't been a video or asingle yet. I guess with all things considered 70,000 isn't too bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom