**Official X360 NBA 2K10 Fantasy Draft League [DRAFT ON NOW!!!]**

i gotta get my secret weapon....
nerd.gif
dudes from the 2k9 leagues know who im talking about.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Authentic

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Played with him last night.

His shot is
pimp.gif
....money from mid range....

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by So Authentic

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Played with him last night.

His shot is
pimp.gif
....money from mid range....

$#+$ I hope y'all not talkin bout who I think u are!!!!

yo I haven't played much of 2k10, have all the players' shots changed from 2k9? because if they have I'm totally just going to pick my favoriteplayers in the L and just hope I can master their shots lol.

Damn. To pre rank do u need to be on the xbox or can I do it via 2K's website? I gotta work till 9:30 so I'm cuttin it maaaaad close wit the draft.

Damn, draft is on the same time as the Laker game. Imma go prerank as soon as I get off work, 30 more min.

yo i'm out the league. I picked the Sixers and just went to view my leagues and didn't have any. Then I went to invites and went from there. my teamwas gone so I picked detroit and it says it's full. what should I do?

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

yo i'm out the league. I picked the Sixers and just went to view my leagues and didn't have any. Then I went to invites and went from there. my team was gone so I picked detroit and it says it's full. what should I do?
ill try to send you another invite..

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

yo i'm out the league. I picked the Sixers and just went to view my leagues and didn't have any. Then I went to invites and went from there. my team was gone so I picked detroit and it says it's full. what should I do?
yo man i have no clue on how to get you back in until the draft's over... you must have quit the league on accident or something..

Back
Top Bottom