**Official X360 NBA 2K10 Fantasy Draft League [DRAFT ON NOW!!!]**

Originally Posted by Rafool

IN.

I think it's 9:30.....
laugh.gif
wait. it starts at 9:30 for me. because i made it. it wont be 9:30 here for another 2 hours

Originally Posted by So Authentic

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

yo i'm out the league. I picked the Sixers and just went to view my leagues and didn't have any. Then I went to invites and went from there. my team was gone so I picked detroit and it says it's full. what should I do?
yo man i have no clue on how to get you back in until the draft's over... you must have quit the league on accident or something..
arite. i didn't quit. i was tryna mess with the pre-ranking earlier today and exited out but know I didn't quit.

yo i'm out the league. I picked the Sixers and just went to view my leagues and didn't have any. Then I went to invites and went from there. my team was gone so I picked detroit and it says it's full. what should I do?
yo man i have no clue on how to get you back in until the draft's over... you must have quit the league on accident or something..
arite. i didn't quit. i was tryna mess with the pre-ranking earlier today and exited out but know I didn't quit.

ill send you a invite immediately after the draft.

BTW, i made Gully,.Rafool, Mamba, Untroubled & Ritch mods...

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

my first pick for a first & second pick...as long as your in the top 5

aint nobody finna accept that. you cant do that if you wanted. both teams have to have 15 people.

right after the draft is the best time to get custom games in. gives you a couple games for you to get used to your players.

right after the draft is the best time to get custom games in. gives you a couple games for you to get used to your players.
I'm down to play a few.

ill send you a invite immediately after the draft.

BTW, i made Gully,.Rafool, Mamba, Untroubled & Ritch mods...

you'll prolly have to format the league settings to 18 teams or something. I declined the old invite but I dnt think it'll make a difference.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

while the draft is taking place can I check on the 2k site to see who the cpu gave me?
I think so.

I remember doing that last league.

Back
Top Bottom