**Official X360 NBA 2K10 Fantasy Draft League [DRAFT ON NOW!!!]**

Originally Posted by jretro23

damn, i hate getting the 1st pick
Didn't even know that was you, changed GTs?

Spoiler [+]
wanna trade picks?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
been messing with yall, i ain't even in the league. will join the second league if there is one.

you guys running rules with this? didn't see nothing mentioned.

hope the league finishes though.

frown.gif
first my team gets took, then I can't make the draft, haha damn. Iguess it doesn't matter since I just copped 2k10 and don't even know players' shots..

but damn, okay on the prerank PLEASE PEOPLE STICK TO YOUR PICKS!

lol dude with the 1st pic isn't gonna be here and its automatically pick for him, I don't think half these dudes are gonna show tommorow night

Well lets assume he is either going to take Kobe or LeBron. I am going to take either one so with the third pick....

Originally Posted by So Authentic

dudes in the league with 30 posts and been on NT since like september SMMFH.
smh.gif
word.
smh.gif

retro, can we put you as a replacement?

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by So Authentic

dudes in the league with 30 posts and been on NT since like september SMMFH.
smh.gif
word.
smh.gif

retro, can we put you as a replacement?

i think retro should be worked in... he can take MBENGA 1st pick too. I'd allow it just this once

Yeah, interested on how the draft works. I've been playing 2k since the dreamcast and this is my first time joining a league, so is the draft just like ayahoo draft? 3 min for each pick?

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

Yeah, interested on how the draft works. I've been playing 2k since the dreamcast and this is my first time joining a league, so is the draft just like a yahoo draft? 3 min for each pick?
isn't it like 30 sec. or a min?

I don't remember.
laugh.gif

Let me know when you guys need a replacement, I just got back from the Philippines and been waiting for someone to start a new league.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Let me know when you guys need a replacement, I just got back from the Philippines and been waiting for someone to start a new league.
IN...

Replacement needed (
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
if history repeats)

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

how do you prerank the players and is the draft at 10:30? how many picks?

I think everyone gets 15 picks. I don't know about the pre rank though

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

how do you prerank the players and is the draft at 10:30? how many picks?

go to the league on 2k10. itll take you to the draft pool. you can click the checkmarks by each players name to prerank them. MAKE SURE YOU DONT HAVE TOO MANYPLAYERS OF 1 POSITION CLOSE TOGETHER. IF YOU DO YOU WILL HAVE A TEAM FULL OF PGs or WHATEVER YOU RANK.

Also, dont rank all superstars. rank people you think will be there when your team's turn to draft comes. if you just rank all superstars then all thepeople will be gone from your prerank list and the computer will just pick the best player available. I would recommend picking about 3-5 people for eachround. one more thing. rank them in the order you want them. so rate the stars first. then keep going down.

Back
Top Bottom