**Official X360 NBA 2K10 Fantasy Draft League [DRAFT ON NOW!!!]**

Originally Posted by retrorod45

^ send one

Don't kno how
ohwell.gif

dustblaze/Warriors

Last time I tried getting in it said, I wasnt in the league. I hope I didnt get kicked out.

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

dustblaze/Warriors

Last time I tried getting in it said, I wasnt in the league. I hope I didnt get kicked out.

i sent you another invite. gg ritch. wasnt even trying to win just heaved something up
laugh.gif
i def need to become more consistant with my jumpers. and i need torun some damn plays instead od just running in circles and $##*
smh.gif

Originally Posted by So Authentic

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

dustblaze/Warriors

i sent you another invite. gg ritch. wasnt even trying to win just heaved something up
laugh.gif
i def need to become more consistant with my jumpers. and i need to run some damn plays instead od just running in circles and $##*
smh.gif
Hahaha indeed. Same here. And sorry for a little bit of times I was not playing on balll d, I'm on the phone right now.

Originally Posted by retrorod45

Bpayton good game. Nash saved me

yea he did. That pump to draw 3 shots was reeeeeaaaaaaaal "strategic" but thats good I want a challenge. OT was crazy. It was a good game tho. Now Igot an idea of how u play tho...

sorry I had to cut it short Ritch, gotta get something to eat.. gg though, wow I need to learn these shots! man I loved K-Mart's ******ed shot in 2k9 butthey made it less ******ed and now I can't shoot with him lol.

So whats good with the custom games? I'm playing with my team now and the players are moving MUCH faster. I mean who determines the sliders/game play cuz ilike playin with the game as you would in a ranked match u kno. I don't like slowing it down or decreasing sliders. Was the last game adjusted like thatcompton?

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Good Game Deck

pimp.gif
westbrook went ham that 1st half sheeesh

word. and Carter just happened to wake up in the 4th, craziness. So how'd you propose that match? I noticed that it didn't count for an actual game foreither of us
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Good Game Deck

pimp.gif
westbrook went ham that 1st half sheeesh

word. and Carter just happened to wake up in the 4th, craziness. So how'd you propose that match? I noticed that it didn't count for an actual game for either of us
ohwell.gif

yeah it was just a custom match...just go to the memberlist page and hit x to see who's online and challenge that person to either a regular match or acustom match

ohhhhh thats what i thought i had the 1st time. Oh well. Whenever u want ya re-match just holla at me

ohhhhh thats what i thought i had the 1st time. Oh well. Whenever u want ya re-match just holla at me

aite i'll be online tomorrow after work ima hit u up

Back
Top Bottom