sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

yo whoever is the Cavs you have to play some outside basketball ... jumpshots

you had 60/89 points in the paint

yo

having trouble linking my GT. Getting this message: "The .NET account is not linked to a Xbox 360 gamer tag." GT: Thaqyntessence Team:76ers

nbazone2.cfm

the game will be reset ma G .. sorry

YOU CAN NOT ABUSE THE PAINT!
YOU HAVE TO PLAY ON BALL D!
YOU HAVE SPREAD THE BALL AROUND ON OFFENSE!

80 of you 95 points came from inside the paint
9 came from free throws
that leaves 6 points from shooting

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

nbazone2.cfm

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

yo

Lol if I had 60/89 in threes you'd be buggin about that too. I didn't abuse one player so suck it up. Not to mention I didn't even win that game.Lol I kno who's worried about being abused inside tho haha congrats Gully you just became my special project
happy.gif

remember, this is a SIM league. which means:

NO QUITTING WHEN LOSING.
No full court pressing unless down by >10 or 4th quarter and down
Not driving to the paint all day long and actually taking some jumpshots
Play on ball D
No Superstar whoring
PIP must be no more than 50% of total points
You get the idea...

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

nbazone2.cfm

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

yo

Lol if I had 60/89 in threes you'd be buggin about that too. I didn't abuse one player so suck it up. Not to mention I didn't even win that game. Lol I kno who's worried about being abused inside tho haha congrats Gully you just became my special project
happy.gif

fam didnt take 1 midrange jumpshot
roll.gif

NO QUITTING WHEN LOSING.

No full court pressing unless down by >10 or 4th quarter and down

Not driving to the paint all day long and actually taking some jumpshots

Play on ball D

No Superstar whoring

You get the idea...

There's no way to enforce these rules tho. I mean I'm def. Down for not whoring with ya star player but the rest, it is what it is. For example my 1stgame, about 3 times Compton waited till i inbounded and then stood infront of my dude and drew the foul. I lost by one point, I'm not trippin it justlet's me know how to play next time with dude (btw - compton I thought that was an exhibition! I want a rematch!
laugh.gif
) but yea it's not much u can do.But yea it's all in fun and no disrespect but if u want a sim league I think u should use season mode. You playin with men from all sound the country! Ijust don't see it happenin

Ok..

For future reference....

About how many mid range-3pt jumpshots is required per game...

Because I'm not gonna keep shooting all day if I'm off or if the defense is over-playing the shot...

laugh.gif
reset season lets go over the rules for the new people and then weshall get started.
Brandon if you weren't stealing the ball when I was taking out, I could have went without those charges. You had about 4-5 steals from your one playerguarding my man fullcourt

There's no way to enforce these rules tho. I mean I'm def. Down for not whoring with ya star player but the rest, it is what it is. For example my 1st game, about 3 times Compton waited till i inbounded and then stood infront of my dude and drew the foul. I lost by one point, I'm not trippin it just let's me know how to play next time with dude (btw - compton I thought that was an exhibition! I want a rematch!
laugh.gif
) but yea it's not much u can do. But yea it's all in fun and no disrespect but if u want a sim league I think u should use season mode. You playin with men from all sound the country! I just don't see it happenin

I feel the same way..I don't abuse my superstar at all...

I just play to what the defense gives me..

Im down with everyone of those rules except for this one. I have a good frontcourt with Duncan/Dirk/Perkins/Sheed rotation. I spread the ballaround a lot, but you mean to tell me if Duncan catches fire on the inside, I won't be able to go to him all the time? I take my fair share of jumpshotsand midrange, but if you're telling me I can't dump inside in a close game because I have 55% of my points inside the paint, then that's justridiculous.

Originally Posted by retrorod45

laugh.gif
reset season lets go over the rules for the new people and then we shall get started.
Brandon if you weren't stealing the ball when I was taking out, I could have went without those charges. You had about 4-5 steals from your one player guarding my man fullcourt

Okay so we gonna reset an play with rules then? I kinda liked it the other way but whatever. I'm down to play either way

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

There's no way to enforce these rules tho. I mean I'm def. Down for not
whoring with ya star player but the rest, it is what it is. For example
my 1st
game, about 3 times Compton waited till i inbounded and then stood
infront of my dude and drew the foul. I lost by one point, I'm not
trippin it just
let's me know how to play next time with dude (btw - compton I thought
that was an exhibition! I want a rematch!
laugh.gif

) but yea it's not much u can do.
But yea it's all in fun and no disrespect but if u want a sim league I
think u should use season mode. You playin with men from all sound the
country! I
just don't see it happenin

I do wanna play in the leauge but to be honest it's not fun to me if I gotta stop and think each possession am I following one of GGully or the leauguesrules. I take high percentage shots. If y'all on that then I'm good on playin forreal I can just try to find another league. The only rule I want is nodominating with one player. Let me kno what we doin tho cuz I can't rock with all those rules

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

There's no way to enforce these rules tho. I mean I'm def. Down for not
whoring with ya star player but the rest, it is what it is. For example
my 1st
game, about 3 times Compton waited till i inbounded and then stood
infront of my dude and drew the foul. I lost by one point, I'm not
trippin it just
let's me know how to play next time with dude (btw - compton I thought
that was an exhibition! I want a rematch!
laugh.gif

) but yea it's not much u can do.
But yea it's all in fun and no disrespect but if u want a sim league I
think u should use season mode. You playin with men from all sound the
country! I
just don't see it happenin

I do wanna play in the leauge but to be honest it's not fun to me if I gotta stop and think each possession am I following one of GGully or the leaugues rules. I take high percentage shots. If y'all on that then I'm good on playin forreal I can just try to find another league. The only rule I want is no dominating with one player. Let me kno what we doin tho cuz I can't rock with all those rules
Exactly...

And that Points in paint rule being under 50% is ridiculous...

Especially if your better players are better at scoring in the paint like dustblaze said...

My highest scorer that game was Jason Kidd with 27...

It is VERY possible to control Jason Kidd from scoring that much in the paint....

Back
Top Bottom