**Official X360 NBA 2K10 Fantasy Draft League [DRAFT ON NOW!!!]**

look. the rules have been the same since 2K8... and we have done a damn good job enforcing them. if you dont like them, we can easily find a replacement forthose of you who keep breaking them. you get 3 strikes. and some of you have already used one... not trying to get on anyones bad side, but we arent going tobe doing this deep in the season. if you actually play like you got some sense, than its easy to follow the rules man...

@ to dustblaaze. 55 is perfectly fine. what we mean by that rule is pounding the ball down low and dunking etc ALL GAME. (see shot chart above. thats justridiculous.)

all im saying is run some plays, shoot some midrange jumpers... etc. play SIM. im NOT saying you cant go inside. just dont abuse it man. ill he happy toclarify anything else guys.

Custom though? anybody?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by So Authentic

look. the rules have been the same since 2K8... and we have done a damn good job enforcing them. if you dont like them, we can easily find a replacement for those of you who keep breaking them. you get 3 strikes. and some of you have already used one... not trying to get on anyones bad side, but we arent going to be doing this deep in the season. if you actually play like you got some sense, than its easy to follow the rules man...

@ to dustblaaze. 55 is perfectly fine. what we mean by that rule is pounding the ball down low and dunking etc ALL GAME. (see shot chart above. thats just ridiculous.)

all im saying is run some plays, shoot some midrange jumpers... etc. play SIM. im NOT saying you cant go inside. just dont abuse it man. ill he happy to clarify anything else guys.

Custom though? anybody?
nerd.gif

so I got a strike on a rule I didn't kno about? So can u reset the 1st game then since I kno the rules now? my first game was the shot chart posted above.Also please post the rules on the 1st page so it's understood and I'm good.

look. the rules have been the same since 2K8... and we have done a damn good job enforcing them. if you dont like them, we can easily find a replacement for those of you who keep breaking them. you get 3 strikes. and some of you have already used one... not trying to get on anyones bad side, but we arent going to be doing this deep in the season. if you actually play like you got some sense, than its easy to follow the rules man...

@ to dustblaaze. 55 is perfectly fine. what we mean by that rule is pounding the ball down low and dunking etc ALL GAME. (see shot chart above. thats just ridiculous.)

all im saying is run some plays, shoot some midrange jumpers... etc. play SIM. im NOT saying you cant go inside. just dont abuse it man. ill he happy to clarify anything else guys.

Custom though? anybody?
nerd.gif
If I can get inside with JASON KIDD and score 18 of his 27 points in the paint because the defense allows me, its REALLY a problem???

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

look. the rules have been the same since 2K8... and we have done a damn good job enforcing them. if you dont like them, we can easily find a replacement for
those of you who keep breaking them. you get 3 strikes. and some of you have already used one... not trying to get on anyones bad side, but we arent going to
be doing this deep in the season. if you actually play like you got some sense, than its easy to follow the rules man...

@ to dustblaaze. 55 is perfectly fine. what we mean by that rule is pounding the ball down low and dunking etc ALL GAME. (see shot chart above. thats just
ridiculous.)

all im saying is run some plays, shoot some midrange jumpers... etc. play SIM. im NOT saying you cant go inside. just dont abuse it man. ill he happy to
clarify anything else guys.

Custom though? anybody?
nerd.gif
If I can get inside with JASON KIDD and score 18 of his 27 points in the paint because the defense allows me, its REALLY a problem???

I don't get it. I didn't kno y'all was gonna be on some sensitive %!*$. I mean I LOST the game and yall still buggin. Postin my shot chart. Wooooow

Custom though? anybody?
nerd.gif

I don't see anything wrong with that but I think what everyone's problem is with a ridiculous amount of the shots being close range. We all know itseasy to score in the paint in this game. Its one of its biggest flaws. Not even trying to take a midrange jumpshot is just not very sim. I don't think anyof the "og's" would care about having pip being over 50 % just as long as you attempt to take a decent amount of outside shots. I know Iwouldn't mind.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Custom though? anybody?
nerd.gif

I don't see anything wrong with that but I think what everyone's problem is with a ridiculous amount of the shots being close range. We all know its easy to score in the paint in this game. Its one of its biggest flaws. Not even trying to take a midrange jumpshot is just not very sim. I don't think any of the "og's" would care about having pip being over 50 % just as long as you attempt to take a decent amount of outside shots. I know I wouldn't mind.
agree 100%

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Custom though? anybody?
nerd.gif

I don't see anything wrong with that but I think what everyone's problem is with a ridiculous amount of the shots being close range. We all know its easy to score in the paint in this game. Its one of its biggest flaws. Not even trying to take a midrange jumpshot is just not very sim. I don't think any of the "og's" would care about having pip being over 50 % just as long as you attempt to take a decent amount of outside shots. I know I wouldn't mind.
agree 100%
Agree also..

I'll take my midranges..

GG. So was I for a minute....

I really like my players....Rondo on D
pimp.gif

I'll be on to get real games in later....

Real game anyone?

I wanna play MW2, but I know if I play it then I won't play 2k10 for the night
laugh.gif

good game Bulls OJ was lighting me up and Yao might have out rebounded my whole squad
laugh.gif

I'm ready for some real games now

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't believe I made that buzzer beater.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

GG man. Thought I lost it there at the end. Phew.

Back
Top Bottom