Official Xbox 360 Madden 10 League (New league, fantasy draft, 8 teams!)

yeah im fixin to get on now.

DaTruth look on the back of the booklet that comes with the game and the code is at the top

It's on the back of the instruction manual in order to access online franchise. Otherwise it's 800 MS points I believe. EA still charging for stuffthat should be free
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Cragmatic wrote:

I never sent you an invite so I must have booted you from the league then...
I just talked to you the other day while I was accepting the invite you sent me, remember I was asking about the password and all. If you look at the franchise it has me as the Saints but I'll change it to the Colts.

Dude... you must be talking about someone elses franchise
roll.gif

My bad man I just realized that
laugh.gif
. All these Madden franchise thread titles on NT are way too similar. Are there any more spots open though andfor which AFC teams?

and Crag i dunno if you ever commished an NCAA league before but its good to make sure you message everyone in the franchise on XBL when you advance and alsowith any announcements you have... i think if you go to xbox.com then put everyone in the league into a message thing and favorite itll be pretty easy to sendout mass messages.

I went to accept the invite the night you sent it, I got the invent, pressed accept and it said you werent allowing people to join.

??????????????

Just lost Rodgers for 2 weeks to a sprained elbow
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

whooped up on the bears... hopefully Flynn doesnt throw a grip of picks vs the Bengals
eyes.gif

I need to control the game with D for the next couple weeks

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

I went to accept the invite the night you sent it, I got the invent, pressed accept and it said you werent allowing people to join.

??????????????

try again man... letting people join now

Certified were you able to get your game in against Carolina? If not i'm dropping dude as soon as i turn my xbox on.. then post as soon as you can playyour first game and I'll advance the week

Yeah I joined. I see everyone is 0-0 and you said you were advancing the week at 10est so Im playing my first game right now against the CPU.

Is that ok?

Sorry PacMan... had to boot you....gotta let certified get his week 1 game in... he's been trying to all week

Back
Top Bottom