Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

it was also a good time to be in the store cuz they were unpacking their shipments of the bundles....and for the xbox version, they had received less than expected, so they were calling people who were the last to preorder that they wont get a copy til 2008...it was comedy...i could hear dudes yelling on the phone asking why this is happening to them
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wonder what the resale will be on this

PacmanVick i got you in madden once i step my game up. Just got it on black friday so i aint used to the 360 controls yet.
A 15 yr old down the street made me hold a L this afternoon.
I am by no means ready for online play yet

give me another week and The Bully will be in fighting form.

And i still aint cracked open COD4 yet. Still wrapped in plastic...
I been letting my lil man play the 360 mostly since he staying with me and i been busy

yo guys i need some help

i still have a child account ( i know i know...smh at me) ive been on live since it first came out, but how do i get rid of this? my xbox dashboard looks madboring, but when i see my cousins, he has all kinds of ads and stuff and i know its because i got the child account. i called xbox but said theres nothing theycan do...is this true?

manDINGmo = lookatmeee
I play ALL sports games on the da 360, might of whooped up on you already

Quote:
Join the man behind BlackSite: Area 51 for an exclusive sneak peek at the highly anticipated game.
Watch a live, exclusive demo preview with the maker of BlackSite: Area 51 -- Midway producer Oge Young -- on Wednesday, November 7, at 4 p.m. PT. Along with presenting the action-packed demo, Oge will be answering questions submitted by GameSpot editors and subscribers.

GameSpot members will earn a unique BlackSite: Area 51 emblem in their profiles for watching the exclusive preview.

What: GameSpot's live, exclusive demo preview with the maker of BlackSite: Area 51
When: Wednesday, November 7, at 4 p.m. PT
Who: All GameSpot members can watch the live broadcast and earn an emblem. GameSpot subscribers can join the chat room and submit their questions directly to the developer.

The BlackSite: Area 51 demo will be available on Xbox Live November 22, 2007.

BlackSite: Area 51 (Xbox 360) will be available in stores November 12, 2007.

BlackSite: Area 51 Game FeaturesBlackSite: Area 51 takes next-generation gaming to a whole new level by integrating cutting-edge technology, game design, and story writing to create the ultimate entertainment experience.A Living, Breathing Squad - Your elite Special Forces squad, assembled from the finest soldiers in today's military, responds to your orders and your leadership in the most realistic in-game visuals imaginable. Lead your squad well and they'll rally behind you, but waver in the face of the enemy and your squad's morale will sink accordingly, affecting their aim, energy level, and will to fight.Online Multiplayer Modes - Players will have a wide variety of traditional online modes, such as Death Match, Team Death Match, and Capture the Flag. All-new, unique modes will also be available in the form of Human vs. Reborn mode and the new Siege mode, in which teams try to capture each other's squad members on the way to controlling territory. Drive, Shoot, and Ride - Drive the latest military HMMWVs, ATVs, and commandeer civilian vehicles, or take a seat in the gunner's position in daring, low-level helicopter raids against enemy positions.Unique One-Button Squad Command - As Squad Leader, you have the power, the authority, and the duty to command your troops to perform a variety of complex actions, including planting C-4, sniping an enemy in the guard tower, and taking control of various vehicles. Players will also have the ability to control all squad commands with the press of a single button, without the hassle of clunky menus and/or multiple button taps.Realistic, Fully Interactive Environments - In the ultimate mission-based, player-driven FPS game, take your squad down any one of multiple paths to solve problems and defeat enemies. Strategically use cover points and blow away others in huge levels where nearly everything you see is destructible
I'm A Hundred Miles Away,Son...Ready To Strike!​

if youre talkin about one shot one kill on VETERAN that %+$* is goin to be impossible
that mission is probably the hardest in the game
i had enough trouble on it on normal
embarassed.gif

if youre having trouble go on youtube and search for COD4 campaign walkthroughs

also does anyone know if you have to complete a level to get the 3 straight knife kills achievement? ive done this about 2 times but just saved and quit anddidnt get it
frown.gif

realxfresh
sorry i was with some friends couldnt just leave em behind
nerd.gif

mrezykickz
thats a little late since i got school tomorrow...and a test
mad.gif
smh.gif
but maybe i can do 1 or 2 games...

damn....goldeneye would've been a great addition to the 360
eyes.gif
. Hopethey come to an agreement and release it though.

it always cracked me up because it always seems to be two different type of helicopters. one that cant hit anything and one that gets EVERYTHING.
Sometimes the helicopter really does nothing at all.. and yes XBL is down. =( On the upside it's giving me time to actually finish halo onlegendary
laugh.gif

Did anybody message about getting unlimited microsoft points. My brother did from some guy named BaDBLoOD OwNs.
laugh.gif
probably spam. Just wanted to know if anybody else got it.

they having sale on assasins creed and cod4 on 15h at best buy (Canada, not sure about US), both for 90 bucks
should i get that or just mass effect?
i can only choose 1 of those
TEAM XBOX360​
.::CEKPETHO BCE::.​

from blog.capcom.com
CAPCOM[emoji]174[/emoji] KICKS OFF THE NEXT GENERATION OF FIGHTING GAMES WITH

STREET FIGHTER[emoji]8482[/emoji] IV

The Next Round of the Definitive Fighting Game Experience Combines 3D Graphics with Classic Street Fighter Feel

SAN MATEO, CA - December 6, 2007 ¾ Capcom[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup], a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, today officially announced development of Street Fighter[emoji]8482[/emoji] IV, the next iteration of the genre-establishing fighting game series. This marks the first new entry announced in nearly eight years, following the acclaimed Street Fighter III Third Strike.

In its amazing twenty year history, Street Fighter has revolutionized the fighting genre and created a global legacy like no other. Few details have been released on the new game, outside of a heart-pounding preview trailer that set the gaming community on fire when it was released in October on the official website, StreetFighterWorld.com.

Capcom is proud to announce the return of four classic "World Warriors" in Street Fighter IV: returning favorites Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, and Dhalsim. The characters and environments are rendered in stylized 3D computer graphics (CG), while the game is played in the classic Street Fighter 2D perspective with additional 3D camera flourishes. The traditional six-button controls for the game will return, with a host of new special moves and features integrated into the input system. Mixing tried-and-true classic moves and techniques with all-new, never-before-seen gameplay systems, Street Fighter 4 brings a brand new fighting game to fans the world over.

Everything that made the legendary Street Fighter II a hit in arcades, living rooms and dormitories all over the world has been brought to bear here, with even more surprises. With the inclusion of Capcom's latest advancements in new generation technology, Street Fighter IV promises to deliver an extraordinary experience that will re-introduce the world to the time-honored art of virtual martial arts.

Features:
  • 2D/3D fighting environments
  • Classic Street Fighter characters re-imagined for a new generation of gamers
  • New special moves that go beyond any Street Fighter fan's wildest imagination
  • Amazing locations never seen before in a Street Fighter game
  • New gameplay elements provide new challenges for both newcomers and the most seasoned Street Fighter pro.
pimp.gif

i played it back when it was a free download a few years ago. i enjoyed it
TEAM JORGE CAMPOS
CAUTION: PUT YOUR STUNNA SHADES ON
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos​

Is this a limited deal? Or this is for the whole week?
-ANGELO
WANTED SIZE 12 NIKE SB DUNK GRITS AND VANS HALF CABS BULLETPROOF(BLACK)
TEAM XBOX360​
Gamertag: YuNg Noypi

Originally Posted by andycrazn

woooo my third attempt i did the first part just like in the vid. now if i can do it the whole game im good

It took me 1 hour and 13 minutes to beat the damn level, my best advice would be to try and remember exactly where the enemies are, its just reallyfrustrating because sometimes your team is really ******ed and wont shoot anyone.

^ yeah i posted that preview a long while back and asking if anyone knew any info about it.. ive tried to do my research and nothing.. all i get is that its coming out march this year and other say 2009 and others say its coming out for the next gen console.. but the preview is great.. cant wait
well I know for sure it's coming out later this year on the 360 and ps3. I'm not going to get into a whole lot about it because I forgotsome things and want to have my facts straight but Joe Lauzon recently posted pictures of him getting scanned for the game on his myspace.

l_8e75781b5487f0f2237ca4600e6cfbc2.jpg

l_b562f86e689ff0a1c62c99a6236fb7d9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom