Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

if you have HDTV you have to have them somewhere, without looking at your tv idk, but they just have to be on there, ive never seen an hdtv without them

He sent me an invite for Gears earlier. I saw his friends list.......saw Bee and Mayor on there.
Since everyone is doing it......

Originally Posted by realxfresh

NK trust me you havent played me yet :smh:at myself.
no dude I AM the absolute worst player on madden 08. i havent played it in months and i was a big 2k fan. never a madden guy so the controls i am notfamiliar with.
laugh.gif
you would probably beat me

just got my 360 this afternoon
pimp.gif

my gamertag is doomsday906 if anyone is tryin to see me on gears

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

I FINALLY BEAT FREEBIRD ON EXPERT ON GH2
pimp.gif

mad.gif

only took like 8 tries and a few days of practicing... i hate how you ahve to wait 5-6 minutes to finally get to the hard part.... but now expert career is finished.
expert on gh3.. last tier to go.. never gunna beat the last song
alien.gif

1 word. Glitch.

NBA2K8 players: Anyone else get the update message for NBA2K8 today? I got it and updated but I haven't had time to play yet, is it the update that makesit harder for people to cheese on XBL?

IF YOU HAVE A FLASHED 360, DO NOT PLAY ON XBOX LIVE!!! THEY ARE STARTING TO BAN CONSOLES WITH FLASHED FIRMWARES. WAIT UNTIL THE CAUSE OF THE BANS IS FIGURED OUT TO SIGN ONLINE!!!

even stealth patched games? damn
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ondadownlow

Anyone know if Assassin's Creed is still $37.99 at BB? Im bout to go pick that up right now if it is.

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be that price next week.

i tried price matching COD4 at bb but they couldnt do it since the ad i printed online said it was sold out. i told the girl to call the cc near there to findout but they couldnt call them? wtf?

Maybe i'm lucky, but i never run into problems with XBL. Only problems in COD4 are annoying 12year olds and hosts quitting.

what do you use in search and destroy?^ hardcore and regular?
i use
g36c/redtiger/silenced
c4
stopping power
dead silent

and for smaller maps

mp5/redtiger/scilened
c4
double tap
dead silent

or

w1014?(shotgun btw)/gold/red dot sight
c4
UAV jammer
dead silent

dead silent has saved my life many times
laugh.gif

Yea same here. I'm tired of going into rooms solo. Only Nt'er I've played with is ModernMarvel.
Add me, you guys can use my .50 cal sniper. i know you do..
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

I'm a Lt General. (50) if that matters.
laugh.gif

GT: ezyxlive

Just got a review copy of College Hoops 2K8 for work. Looking forward to checking that out. I enjoy Halo, but I feel like I've done about all I can withit. It's such a tough thing to put down, because if you get rusty, and then jump in online, you'll get worked. So you either have to keep playing, orjust quit it. With COD4 arriving in a day or two, looks like I'm quitting it.

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

I know it's over but what was it?

25 off anything over 25
This is probably a dumb question on my part but how much was xbl and the 4000 point cards on dell?

I think anyone who uses their 360 as a game system and DVD player ought to get a warranty. This coming from a person who has killed almost every consolethey've ever owned.
Killed one Nintendo, One PS, Two XBOXs, One 360. Warranties have become a video game system must for me.

OMG....i just got the 3 red flashing lights on my xbox....
frown.gif
frown.gif
Just when school was over sigh.
What are the steps or how do i go about fixing my xbox? Thanks in advance

if anyone wants to get worked at college hoops, send me a request/challenge, gamertag is the same as my nt name

Back
Top Bottom