Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Well, I keep getting the "rings of death". I say that because I got them about 2 months ago, but I freaked out and turned my XBOX off. It workedfine for 2 months, I've been getting them this morning. Twice already. So it might be curtains. I got the XBOX Pro when it was $400, so I might just paythe extra $80 and get the Elite (BB 2 year replacement plan).

I'm still mad that I didn't cash in my PS2 before the warranty (BB 2 year) expired (7/07).

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

as payinh members we dont comped when xbox live goes down huh? because i pay annually and i think i should be prorated for the 2 days i was out, its only fair am i right?

I was planning on calling tomorrow when I have some energy to argue. I want some MS points at least. I can't play any of my XBL arcade games when XBLdoesn't work
smh.gif

I think 400-800 points should be acceptable for as long as I've had a Xbox and 360.

i got CoD4 the friday before thanksgiving
i had that whole week off
back to school now....so i should be a 55 friday or saturday
domski did ur other NT sn get banned?
laugh.gif

Quote:
im on halo for the first time in like 2 weeks... wheres everybody at?
:frown:
frown.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
>:
mad.gif
|I
tired.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= DWills925:.
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
The World is Yours Member #5- DJ236
GwiNNeTT CouNTy​

OUChrist so what did you do? you went to BB???...and how come there are no lebron games this year??? lol

nothing will be changed about the xbox ports

theyre EXACT ports. no achievements, no online paly if there wasnt already, and so on.

read up on it @ 1up

eek.gif
I'm standing by my wordthat NO ONE on NT is better then me on COD4
wink.gif

Just played a game against NTer "The Hater Boxden" (unfortunate for him
tired.gif
laugh.gif
) and heres the stats

Bee GoT GaMe 23- 31 kills, 6 Assists, 15 Deaths
pimp.gif

Pacmanvick- 15 Kills, 3Assists, 15 Deaths
eyes.gif

Who wants it next?
nerd.gif

Hey,

Hyped for Rainbow Six. I was a huge fan of the first Vegas. I'm kinda bummed they dropped Logan as the lead character though but customization of the newlead is dope. Thanks for the info.
pimp.gif

Once again. I really need to stop playing Mass Effect.
laugh.gif

Yeah dude, I was just kidding :lol:
laugh.gif

I know you been waiting for that game for a while from when you posted a thread about it (or at least I think you did)

My favorite maps are Valhalla and Isolation. I think it's something with the outdoors :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.: nnarum :.
MINNESOTA TWINS

Is there anyway I can get money or a giftcard from any retailer if I return a game without a receipt?

Just picked up Madden for the 22.49 @ Walmart on price match. Also got March Madness 08 for the FREE on a hookup from Sears.

where can i get bioshock at a decent price? just recently canceled gamefly and now im back to copping games now...

glad i dont mod my xbox...

anybody check out undertow? what are your impressions? i want to buy it but the demo was pretty dissapointing...

if youre talkin about one shot one kill on VETERAN that %+$* is goin to be impossible
that mission is probably the hardest in the game
I'm getting pissed off just thinking about it!
mad.gif
It'sretarded how the helicopter is like I'll be there just get there in time but then when you get there you got to wait an!+@% load of time for him.
indifferent.gif
When the helicopter finally gets there though, its like the enemy let youpick up your sniper friend and take him to it(they didn't touch me). Also if you go behind the fence on Vet expect to dodge about 50 nades all at oncewhile being shot at.

Back
Top Bottom