Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

Jae, you have an Elite right? Didn't you paint something to match it? I think it was that chatpad thing, but do you have the wireless network card or a HDDVD drive and painted it black? Has anyone else painted their accesories? I need pics, I'm debating this project.

not sure if answered already but can you fiind 360 network adaptors used at gamestops or eb games?
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at [email protected]

yeah i agree, the xbox originals thing is a tad bit wack...unless of course they're adding new content, which i doubt

Originally Posted by HAZE323

my hit % on cod4 is 42% my kill death ratio is 1.60 COD$ is
pimp.gif

any 1 up for COD4 ADD me GT HAZE323

Damn my man, 42%?
eek.gif
You have to be a sniper. My friend has 48% accuracybut he's strictly sniper. If you aren't though, props to you.

And you're beating my KD ratio by .05, I'm slowing going up though so look out.
happy.gif

So how is COD4 i might buy it? i've heard its way different now.
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​

Gears Of War >>>> $44.99
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground >>>> $44.99
oldier Of Fortune: Payback >>> $44.99
Bioshock >>>> $44.99
NBA 2K8 >>>> $44.99
Smackdown vs. RAW 2008 >>>> $44.99
Jericho >>>> $44.99
Two Worlds >>>> $39.99
Battle For The Pacific >>>> $34.99
Transformers: The Game >>>> $34.99
Guitar Hero II >>>> $34.99
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion >>>> $19.99
All Pro Football 2K8 >>>> $9.99
The Simspons Game >>>> $49.99]

those deals are supposed to be good from the 16th - 22nd @ bestbuy

also some COD4 updates on the way...just get rid of the bloc map imo..

http://www.1pstart.com/call-of-duty-...es-on-the-way/

cod4update.jpg

The bringer of all that is Call of Duty 4 news, Fourzerotwo has made a post on the official Xbox forums letting us in on an update/patch that will be comingsometime this month.

New playlists like a Team Deathmatch that doesn't allow you to be in the same party as another person, so every team you play with is random….. now whorequested this as a playlist?. Lots of maps added to Domination and Headquarters mainly, but other playlists as well. "Oldcore" playlist has beenremoved, as well as Team Objective (I am sad to see that one go). Other little improvements have been made even behind the scenes on how the game handle hosts,and… I honestly could go on and on, but for an already near perfect game imo, they come in with the free patch/update to fix things I wouldn't have eventhought needed fixing, check after the break for the full list:

Hey Everyone -

I wanted to give you the heads up on a lot of cool changes coming to Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare multiplayer in the month of December. Before you ask, thereis no ETA on these changes, most are included in the upcoming patch, with all the playlists stuff happening independently at some point in the near future.

All of these changes are thanks to YOUR direct feedback and suggestions through Xbox.com forums, emails, IMing me personally, and any other way you managed toget your feedback to us. So what can you expect?

Multiplayer Playlist Changes:

The multiplayer playlists in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare are always evolving based on community feedback and stats we track behind the scenes. We'refocused on constantly keeping the game fresh and tweaking it based on your feedback, so expect the following Playlist changes to be hitting soon:

Team Deathmatch

* Map Added to Rotation: Showdown - now available in map rotation.

Mercenary Team Deathmatch

* Brand New Playlists: No Clans / Parties allowed.
* Players who don't want to be matchmade with clans (or people in parties) can team up with fellow lone wolves and play some TDM.

Free-for-All

* Score Limit Change: 100 Points

Domination

* Map Added to Rotation: Ambush - now available in map rotation.
* Map Added to Rotation: Bloc- now available in map rotation.
* Map Added to Rotation: Pipeline - now availalbe in map rotation.

Ground War

* No changes.

Sabatoge

Headquarters

Search and Destroy

Team Tactical

Hardcore Team Deathmatch

* Brand New Playlist: 100% Hardcore Team Deathmatch Only
* No longer switched between Hardcore Search and Destroy and Hardcore Team Deathmatch

Hardcore Search and Destroy

* Brand New Playlist: 100% Hardcore Search and Destroy Only
* No longer switched between Hardcore Search and Destroy and Hardcore Team Deathmatch

Old School

* Rule Set Change: Free-for-All Only w/ Old School Rules
* Increased Health (slightly)
* No Health Re-gen
* Score Limit Change: 100 points

Cage Match

* Rule Set Change: No Longer Old School Mode
* 1 v 1: Normal Rules
* Map Added to Rotation: Countdown - now availalbe in map rotation
* Map Added to Rotation: District - now available in map rotation

Oldcore

* Playlist Removed

Team Objective

* Playlist Removed
* All gametypes included now available individually.

Upcoming Patch Updates (Seperate from above Playlist changes):

Addition of Host Migration

* If Host of lobby leaves, all players will be deposited back to the lobby where next best host will be selected before new game restarts. Players will nolonger be kicked out of game entirely.

Improved Network Performance For Larger Games

* 18 player games now require more bandwidth to host, resulting in smoother performance for players.

Optimized Server Selection for First Match

* Server selection is now optimized to select best bandwidth servers associated by LSP.

Updated Spectator "Chase Cam"

* Change Spectator Mode: Switch between First Person and Third Person.
* 360 Degree rotation around character you're spectating.

Fixed "Playlist Older Than Host" Error

* Player will no longer get error when entering games.

Optimized Corrupt Create-a-Class Handling

* Players will no longer be kicked from game when their create-a-class data is corrupted.

Added Kill Cam To Everything

* Kill Cam view Added: Air Strike Bombs (Follows bomb from plane to target)
* Kill Cam view Added: Grenades (Follows frag from hand to ground, then rotates to view target)
* Kill Cam view Added: RPGs (Follows RPG from launch to target)
* Kill Cam view Added: M203 Rounds (Follows round from launcher to target)
* Kill Cam view Added: Claymores (Views from behind claymore until explosion)
* Kill Cam view Added: C4 Packs (View from pack rotating to watch target)
* Kill Cam view Added: Martrdom (View from grenade rotating to watch target)

Optimized Old School Experience

* Added Unlimited Sprint
* Doubled Magazine Size
* Added Ragdoll Cam

Additional Start Spawn Locations in All Maps

* Added a minimum of 9 extra start spawns on each side of all maps.

Optimized Sniper Rifle / ACOG Scope Accuracy

* Sniper Rifles and ACOG scope accuracy improved due to fix.

Fixed Weapon Sprint Bug

* Bug which gave players more sprint when using particular weapons.

Thanks again for your constant feedback and support of the game, keep in mind that playlists are constantly evolving, so everything is subject to change basedon feedback and results. If we feel something isn't fun or based on your feedback we'll continue to change it up and I'll continue to keep you inthe loop.

Thanks everyone.

(The Playlist changes apply to both the 360 and the PS3 versions, but the PS3 will have different patch changes)

Just finished my last achievement for Halo 3....

Now i'm ready for COD4 ( CC got that deal)
GOOOOOOOOOONIES
"BANG!"
HahAHhahAhahaHahAHaHAhA...Smile!
Don't be mad that The Joker Gang is still on the set​

sup guys, I took the 360 sig for myself if you dont mind...add me to the gamer list if you can. Im always down for some Halo 3 or GH3
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= PAPESH8616:.​

so i met up with ol dude and got my 360 for $150

so it was the system, all cables, a VNDS COD4 and Assassins creed that was played for only 20mins before he got 3LOD. also get a memory card, COD3 tenchu Z anda COD4 strategy guide. oohh yeah he gave me Spiderman3 for Bluray for free too cuz he bought it, didnt want it, but didnt have the receipt to return it
laugh.gif

come up? yes? no?

so heres what happened, i plugged it in, and obviously the 3lod happened. so then i did the towel trick, and that worked. BUT, i still want to call MSFT andstart the whole repair process but since i dont have 3LOD for the time being, can i still do the repair? what happens? do i just wait till it comes back?suggestions? thanks fellas

% of halo 3 players who have unlocked various Halo 3 Achievements

Joe Tung tracked down some data on the achievements that have been completed by folks whose 360s are connected to Xbox Live. Here's some data for folksto chew on:
  • Campaign Complete: Normal - Completed the Campaign on Normal Difficulty: 43.28%
  • Campaign Complete: Legendary - Completed the Campaign on Legendary Difficulty: 15.14%
  • Graduate: Graduated from basic training. Stick with it to earn your Spartan insignia: 66.92%
  • UNSC Spartan: Promoted to Sergeant. Proven in combat, you are a Spartan: 52.07%
  • The most found metagame skull? Black Eye skull with 34.26%
  • The least found metagame skull? Tilt at 22.98% (Go find it, jerks! It's one of the best skulls in the game!)
  • At 6.21%, Steppin' Razor is the hardest multiplayer Achievement to earn, with Two for One right behind it at 6.77% and Overkill nipping at its heels (6.75%)
  • 8.68% of players have unlocked the Marathon Man Achievement
  • 1000/1000 Gamerscore: 2.07%

damnnnn look at that COD4

sole lovely - megatronnn
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
mjbetch/a filipino​
TEAM MAC​

damn that is a crazy deal i'm definently going to cc tomorrow. thanks for the heads up dude
TEAMMACINTOSH
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= JordanonMYfeet8:.​

If you can import Jordan I think I'll have to get it ... if I do, where can I get it so they say all the players names?
This is the only thing that I'm good at...
I am the bad guy, Kryptonite: The Green Chronic​
D O D G E R S

i just picked up cod4. i got a few things to do school related but ill prolly start a single player game friday night and get used to controls so i can goonline by sat or sun. anyone tryna play a game of cod or madden or rock band or whatever games hit me up. tjacks12 gt

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

micro$oft needs to be giving us some freebiies for all this crap with the network being down.. i didn't pay for 360 days, i paid for 365 damnit.

You know what sucks. I bought a 3 month a week ago the same day I bought Mass Effect. I would have gotten the 1 year card, but I'm broke. Now that Ihave to send in the 360 I'll miss one month of that, and I think my dad is cutting of my internet if I don't get a job soon......what a waste of 20dollars....
smh.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Yeah, but have you had it happen 5 times? Well, the first 3 times it wasnt red lights, it was just being a POS

And $265 isnt really a steal. I can get one for $252 from work

Back
Top Bottom