Official Xbox 360 Post: For those who CARE, COD4 patch is now available

They made the worst guns gold too! I understand its gold plated because they're terrorist weapons but damn....plus the shine gives you away rather easyespecially with the dragunov
eyes.gif

you dont NEED HDMI, but it will be better

do you have the RGB plugs in or the yellow one

if the RGB are plugged in, you're on the correct input on your TV and the switch is flipped to HDTV then idk what to tell you

Thanks for that dell $25 off $25 coupon post. Grabbed the xbox live subscription for $27.04. coupons are going cheap now on ebay for $1.75 instead of $5.
KVN

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

Is the campaign alot longer than Halo 3?

I'm not sure, I haven't even finished Halo's, but I think it's a tad bit longer. I suggest reading the reviews and/or renting each one.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

How long did microsoft extend the warranty for free i got the red lights? I don't have it and i remeber they extened the warranty.

Warranty is good for 3 years after you purchased the console, so your good b.

aiyooo jordan on my feet ifyoure still up for the trade get at me on AIM dude, cskbhs05

or PM me on XBL if you see me on there

I don't see how playing COD3 would help you in 4. All of the hardcore COD players I know will not even admit that COD3 existed myself included. Time line for those who seriously play COD.

Call of Duty
Call of Duty: United Offensive
Call of Duty: Finest Hour
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= St4rgalaqtic :.​

I am getting my IPOD touch for free: http://www.YouriPodTouch4free.com/index.php?ref=4264041

them coupons work???

According to Slick Deals and CAG..they are working fine...only prob is some places aren't taking printouts. You can try and find an actual coupon at thePharmacy section in one of the booklets (providing your Kmart has one) I was going to try and pick up a 40g today...but my local ones only have the 80g as ofright now.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by datdamndeuce

I suck at COD4, I just made Lance Corporal in like 7 games lol.

I'm climbin fast
devil.gif

I'm at like level 27 after roughly 12 hours of total play.
and this is one reason why cod 4 is a bunch of bull @+%!. the rankings in this game are by far the most meaningless of all fps multiplayer games...

[h2]Kmart breaks Mass Effect streetdate[/h2]
Posted Nov 11th 2007 9:00AM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News, Mass Effect

That silly, bankrupt and out of touch retailer Kmart has pulled a no-no this weekend and has reportedly put copies of Mass Effect onto retail shelves before its scheduled release date. Cheap#@#$ Gamer and numerous other fanboys are reporting that Kmart stores nationally are selling Mass Effect before the game's November 20th release date and are being bought up as if they were semi-precious gems. And we're sure it was a simple mistake on Kmart's behalf (or a calculated ploy at foiling BioWare's launch plans), but it's one that benefits us so we're fine with it. Mass Effect fanboys run, no sprint to your nearest Kmart and demand an early release copy of Mass Effect. Just be sure to leave out the whole broken street date bit.

[h2]BioShock's new (and secret)achievement[/h2]
Posted Nov 10th 2007 1:30PM by Dustin Burg
Filed under: News, BioShock

Making a surprise landing on Xbox.com's achievement tracking list is a brand new and totally unexpected BioShock achievement. The achievement is the 51st listed, worth a whopping 100 Gamerscore and is one of those dirty "Secret" achievements, so nobody is quite sure what must be done to unlock it. Is it based on gameplay already available in BioShock or is it a direct hint at other tasks that'll be available in some yet to be released DLC? We're not sure, but we're crossing our fingers in hopes of some new DLC in the next few days to go along with our spiffy new achievement.

Much like the 'update/maintenance' a couple months back this did nothing but cripple the Live servers. Oh well. In lieu of playing online I finallystarted playing storymode and on my third try got under 20 seconds on the intro level. TIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

*edit

on a side note, how many achievement points do you think will be available in these xbox downloadable games???

Can't wait for CoD4, I never played with any of ya'll on the BETA, but I'm pretty sure I'm top 10 dead or alive.
NotreDameFightingIrish
>11 National Championships, 8 Heisman Winners, 178 All-Americans<

Anyone notice the matchmaking in COD4? What characteristics are they looking for when finding people for you to play with? I'm a rank 9 atm, and I'm being thrown into games with guys ranked over 30, and unlike halo 3, these higher ranked players are straight killers... Makes a noob like me feel like throwing my controller at the tv every time i get knifed at a spawn point.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Goldar82:.​

Back
Top Bottom