Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Damn it.

June 25, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix will be downloadable for everyone that bought Commando 3.

for the beta or full release? i was debating on dropping the 800msp just to play sf2

battlefield bad company without lag, just play an unranked match
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Suggestion: to make it more fun, pistols only hardcore tourneys... just my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Damn it.

June 25, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix will be downloadable for everyone that bought Commando 3.

for the beta or full release? i was debating on dropping the 800msp just to play sf2

Sorry, I meant Beta. [Post edited.]

Commando 3 isn't that bad actually... Reminds me of Rambo back in the Genesis/SNES days.

There's the trial demo of Commando 3 on Live, so from there, you can decifer whether or not the 800 MS points is worth spending.

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

battlefield bad company without lag, just play an unranked match
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Suggestion: to make it more fun, pistols only hardcore tourneys... just my 2 cents.

Hmm, I have to go player match next time then. All I've been playing is ranked.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by nnarum

We should start a Halo 3 tourney... And actually have people play... Games starting on Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday ONLY! A two day tourney... 1st round Fri night, 2nd Sat, and 3rd Sun... Any one interested? I don't want to be the one to start the thread though... Boost, you're welcome to show your ugly mug as well...

laugh.gif
people always backout at the end
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

!$#% that @+*% was irritating
laugh.gif

Everyone always has busy +*$ schedules man

I failed in my last attempt
embarassed.gif

If someone else wants to make it, I'll gladly join though
nerd.gif

I've come to the conclusion that GTAIV is not fun. I might be trading it in. I hate how it forces you to have relations with people all the time. I wouldrather just do things on my own. I haven't played this game in a while either
ohwell.gif

I've come to the conclusion that GTAIV is not fun. I might be trading it in. I hate how it forces you to have relations with people all the time. I would rather just do things on my own. I haven't played this game in a while either
ohwell.gif
I agree the game loses its fun after you get past all the new frills you really come to realize that its just another gta games same missions samestory line same driving island to isalnd for dumb redundant missions. I too hate how it forces you to make friends and hang out with everyone do i really givea crap if brucies my friend NO!!!! but i guess the game thinks its important. Ill be trading in my copy as soon as something worthwhile comes out
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Johnstaysfresh

I've come to the conclusion that GTAIV is not fun. I might be trading it in. I hate how it forces you to have relations with people all the time. I would rather just do things on my own. I haven't played this game in a while either
ohwell.gif
I agree the game loses its fun after you get past all the new frills you really come to realize that its just another gta games same missions same story line same driving island to isalnd for dumb redundant missions. I too hate how it forces you to make friends and hang out with everyone do i really give a crap if brucies my friend NO!!!! but i guess the game thinks its important. Ill be trading in my copy as soon as something worthwhile comes out
mad.gif

Glad to know it's just NOT me
pimp.gif
I haven't played it in awhile now and have no interest in even putting it in my 360. I'm just waiting for Top Spin 3 to drop and it's gone
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Johnstaysfresh

ohwell.gif
I agree the game loses its fun after you get past all the new frills you really come to realize that its just another gta games same missions same story line same driving island to isalnd for dumb redundant missions. I too hate how it forces you to make friends and hang out with everyone do i really give a crap if brucies my friend NO!!!! but i guess the game thinks its important. Ill be trading in my copy as soon as something worthwhile comes out
mad.gif

Glad to know it's just NOT me
pimp.gif
I haven't played it in a while now and have no interest in even putting it in my 360. I'm just waiting for Top Spin 3 to drop and it's gone
pimp.gif

I'm with you guys. I was so hyped for GTAIV, and I was enjoying it for the first few weeks, but then the enjoyment just went away. I haven't playedit in weeks. I'm looking forward to Guitar Hero Aerosmith in a few weeks.

Originally Posted by odiggidy

that's why San Andreas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gta IV

i agree

on the other hand...anyone going to buy deadliest catch tomorrow?..i curious how th game play is and might RENT IT if they have it on the shelf..if notI'll just trade in GTA and buy it.

Werd... I havent played GTA in a minute... I couldnt beat that Helicopter mission with Jacob... So I just stop playing and havent played since

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Werd... I havent played GTA in a minute... I couldnt beat that Helicopter mission with Jacob... So I just stop playing and havent played since

Paper Trail right? That is the reason why I stopped playing also
laugh.gif
I'll be flying towards the target and it says I lost it, every time
indifferent.gif
I gave up. I'll get it eventually.

I gave up due to the game losing all fun and becoming extremly annoying after having to do 3 leaf clover like 12 times because everytime I came close tobeating it my game would freeze lol. After getting past this mission and a few more I was just wow I hate this game now lol. Then I realized that I've donethis with every gta game ever I get to the later missions and get bored and never play it again I don't think I've ever beat an entire gta game ever oractually felt like beating one lol

Anyone else playing NGII? I'm addicted.
pimp.gif

I just exchanged my Xbox (had discread errors), got another, and man having a working 360 is so nice.
laugh.gif

im with you guys about GTA. after beating the game, i've lost a lot of interest in playing it again. Going around blowing things up can only be fun for solong.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Paper Trail right? That is the reason why I stopped playing also
laugh.gif
I'll be flying towards the target and it says I lost it, every time
indifferent.gif
I gave up. I'll get it eventually.

Yea, I think its called Paper Trail... Thats how long I havent played
laugh.gif
... Same exact *%+* happens to me... I swear I would just be getting off theground... And it would say you lost the target... Id be like what the *%@$?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Wait ...so the SF2 HD remix beta is up now? or if I buy that other game I can get the beta June 25th?

It's not up yet, you buy that other game and wait for June 25th. I'm about to buy it, but I wanna know if the beta has online play or not. If not,I'll probably wait for the full game.

Back
Top Bottom