Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

DId that. Even called XBOX customer support. They just told me to go buy a new hard drive. But i'm not trying to lose everything I have saved. SMH

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

DId that. Even called XBOX customer support. They just told me to go buy a new hard drive. But i'm not trying to lose everything I have saved. SMH
frown.gif

I see that 'Lost and the Damned' and 'Ballad of Gay Tony' are both 1600 Microsoft Points each.

How does this work when buying them? Do I need to have GTA IV? (I do, if it matters). Do the games get downloaded to my harddrive, and that's it?

1600 points card for $20 (if I'm not mistaken) would be mean $40 for both games, a steal if I've ever seen one.

Is this how it works?

If you have GTA IV, you can buy them/download them individually for $20 each (1600 MS points.) The content will be on your hard drive.

Alternatively, if you want both. You can buy this for $33.99

Amazon product ASIN B002DC8GMM
With this, you don't need GTA IV, a internet connection or a hard drive to play the content.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

If you have GTA IV, you can buy them/download them individually for $20 each (1600 MS points.) The content will be on your hard drive.

http://www.amazon.com/Gra...id=1257360337&sr=8-1

With this, you don't need GTA IV, a internet connection or a hard drive to play the content.
Thanks for clearing that up and posting the Amazon link. I may get it, eventually. My life will be taken over by MW2 come Tuesday.

what's the story behind reach? is it still master chief?
i thought Halo was done and they still doing more games

I know a guy who goes by Tom Morello...
nerd.gif

Halo Reach is more of a prequel. Story is set before Halo 1.

Also from the looks of it, the textures are a little improved
pimp.gif

AND WHAT GUN IS THIS?!
f5a36b26401ee74bab917b712f89bfe951262fb5.jpg

Originally Posted by bkmac

http://www.amazon.com/Gra...id=1257360337&sr=8-1

Thanks for clearing that up and posting the Amazon link. I may get it, eventually. My life will be taken over by MW2 come Tuesday.

Props on that link... about to cop. Time to dust off GTA IV and get familiar.

Thinking about modding my xbox. Can I do it myself? Or should i just pay somebody $30 on craigslist to do it for me.
How long does it take to download the games?
& Can I still play on xbox live with a modded xbox?

depends what you wanna do.

You could learn do to it yourself if your willing to put in the effort.

I got mine done on craigslist for 20 bucks, came with a game.
I found another guy on craigslist who sells them, 5 games for 20 bucks

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

Thinking about modding my xbox. Can I do it myself? Or should i just pay somebody $30 on craigslist to do it for me.
How long does it take to download the games?
& Can I still play on xbox live with a modded xbox?
If I were you, I'd just pay someone to do it, because you're capable of messing it up if you don't do it 100% correctly.

I wouldn't take the chance.

thanks for the quick reply guys. Yeah I guess i'ma just pay somebody to do it.
They said I should be straight with xbox live.

Boutta get my MF2 on
pimp.gif

I've had my 360 for about 2 years now, and only recently has the headset it came with not work. I'll plug it in, and it will recognize that it isplugged in, but then it cuts off.

Any idea how to fix this problem? I need a headset for MW2, and if I can shy away from buying a new one, I'd like to do that.

I got L4D2 on last friday. Been playing nonstop this weekend but i have a feeling it will get old in a week or so. But I didnt try it on realistic mode yet somaybe i'll be wrong

what yall think about the update?
i haven't really messed around with it too much. the last.fm feature would be 100 times better if you could actually listen to the music while playing agame though

Originally Posted by omgitswes

what yall think about the update?
i haven't really messed around with it too much. the last.fm feature would be 100 times better if you could actually listen to the music while playing a game though
The update is okay, i expected more. The last.fm feature is aight, you're right though, it would be better if you can listen to music whileplaying, also, why can't you search for a specific song...

Facebook and Twitter on XBL will never match up to a PC until XBOX has a web brower. Cause' you can't click on links.

Fight Night Round 4 for $14.99 at Bestbuy.com.. 99 cent shipping.

originally i wasnt gonna get it, even though i loved fnr3.......but at that price, i dont know if i can pass it up

I got it on release day thanks to a seperate deal and I like it alot. They added button mashing control scheme for players who didn't like the analog punchcontrol. Basically, I recommend.

Back
Top Bottom